Posted 19 August 2019 - 7:18 am
was working...2 hr later....now not work

my internet is perffect......just not with voobly.....why?>??>>??>>><
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 August 2019 - 8:15 am
Hi Mike

any error message / screenshot with error code or anything we can work with would help a lot in order to assist you with your issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Behrang_IR

Edited 19 August 2019 - 10:43 am by Behrang_IR
hi .... for nearly 2 days i can't log into my account .... everything was fine 2 days ago .... i checked everything ( firewall , port , and mode ) and everything is fine .. can anybody help me pls? my account name is Behrang_IR and i have error code 40000000 ... am i banned or something else?

Network Connection Error [Code: 40000000]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 August 2019 - 4:09 pm
Behrang_IR wrote:
hi .... for nearly 2 days i can't log into my account .... everything was fine 2 days ago .... i checked everything ( firewall , port , and mode ) and everything is fine .. can anybody help me pls? my account name is Behrang_IR and i have error code 40000000 ... am i banned or something else?

Network Connection Error [Code: 40000000]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
Please open your web browser, log-out and login again. Then join Voobly through the web site, not through client. That should fix the problem.

Error 4x0 = session expired
Link | Reply | Quote
 Behrang_IR

Posted 19 August 2019 - 5:48 pm
i did exactly what you said .. i logged out and logged in again and tried to join to game lobby via web site .... but still i have same problem (code 40000000) ....

2 days ago Everything was fine and i was in the game lobby but suddenly i got a error from windows ( voobly.exe has stopped working ). then i closed the voobly ... after that i had error code 40000000

i did everything ( reinstall windows , hardware restart of modem , port forwarding , firewall ) but still i have same problem .... maybe i got banned by moderators ... can u pls check?

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 August 2019 - 6:19 pm
Try: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client
Link | Reply | Quote
 Behrang_IR

Posted 19 August 2019 - 7:49 pm
i did this ... but unfortunately client still not working
Link | Reply | Quote
 Behrang_IR

Edited 19 August 2019 - 9:28 pm by Behrang_IR
i figure out what is my problem .... i used another isp and i connected to client ... it seems my old isp blocked voobly. thanks for help

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts