CS dying and..

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 16 October 2019 - 2:41 pm
CS is the ****-end of a 20 year old game, it's natural progression for it to die, it's a miracle it lived this long and a miracle RM still thrives.

Someone finally gets it? Wow
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 16 October 2019 - 6:09 pm
i was one of the best 20 CSers of AOK back in 2004-8 and CBA killed CS in 2006ish.
New players dont want to learn complex maps, AOC patroll system is ****ed up and many AOC CS maps are unfair.
if you were so good in the past.. you shouldn't have any problem to reach 2k rate in any ladder in few games without complaint, also i can swear you are unknown by most of igz players.. not need to talk about voobly.. nobody's will call you a top 20 on any of these.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 16 October 2019 - 8:36 pm
burn 11

how about let's all stop talking about how cs is dead/dying and set up some games? :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CRG]Gleich

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:11 pm
https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Bloods-S5 nothing much to add
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CRG]Gleich

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:12 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
if you were so good in the past.. you shouldn't have any problem to reach 2k rate in any ladder in few games without complaint, also i can swear you are unknown by most of igz players.. not need to talk about voobly.. nobody's will call you a top 20 on any of these.
antes que reseteen el elo de bloods https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Bloods-S5
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:42 pm
burn 11

how about let's all stop talking about how cs is dead/dying and set up some games? :D

k
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 16 October 2019 - 11:00 pm
y eso es ser top? apenas 1800.. bloods tuvo de top 20 jugadores 2.1k a 1900 en otras temporadas con mucho mas competitividad y eso no es nada del otro mundo, la verdad decepcionante que lo veas asi, sin ofender estas lejos de ser top mas si solo jugas unos mapas.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 18 October 2019 - 5:52 am
Just want to say that voobly has never sponsored a tournament in RM with anything other than premium memberships (CS has gotten wayyyyyyy more of those than RM & DM combined)

VooblyOfficial is the only semi-official outlet that has sponsored some tournaments (very few) and that was all from the subscriptions/donations on the channel. There's no reason to support CS because CS gives nothing back.

I never see any CS players watching streams/subscribing/donating aside from those who dabble in RM.

As someone who was on staff for quite a while....there's really nothing you can do to help this community grow. I would often get very frustrated with people who expected the staff to suddenly fix problems without the tools to do so.

Like seriously, how? Ladders requested by people would come and go, and activity would still decrease. Tournaments would happen and we'd see the tournament host get ****ed out by sore losers or people who didn't like the settings.

The growth in RM has nothing to do with the voobly staff. It's partially due to tools made by people in the community (UP, WK, AoETools etc..) and the rise of content that reaches outside our current base (youtube, twitch etc).

Link | Reply | Quote
 [CRG]Gleich

Posted 18 October 2019 - 4:19 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
y eso es ser top? apenas 1800.. bloods tuvo de top 20 jugadores 2.1k a 1900 en otras temporadas con mucho mas competitividad y eso no es nada del otro mundo, la verdad decepcionante que lo veas asi, sin ofender estas lejos de ser top mas si solo jugas unos mapas.

flaco fijate el ratio de ganadas perdidas, deje de jugar eso porque arranque a laburar mucho (abri mi propio hostel). Esa season la resetearon antes que yo pueda seguir subiendo.
Te cuento de paso que yo dije que fui de los mejores ANTES QUE EXISTA VOOBLY. jugaba en MS ZONE cosa que vos probablemente nunca usaste.
Tengo 2 laburos, soy padre de un nene de 6 meses y juego age en un club LAN, casi no juego voobly.
Te puedo enseƱar a jugar escenarios en buen nivel si queres. hacemos 1v1 30 40 partidas y lo vemos.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CRG]Gleich

Edited 18 October 2019 - 5:49 pm by [CRG]Gleich
Just want to say that voobly has never sponsored a tournament in RM with anything other than premium memberships (CS has gotten wayyyyyyy more of those than RM & DM combined)

VooblyOfficial is the only semi-official outlet that has sponsored some tournaments (very few) and that was all from the subscriptions/donations on the channel. There's no reason to support CS because CS gives nothing back.

I never see any CS players watching streams/subscribing/donating aside from those who dabble in RM.

As someone who was on staff for quite a while....there's really nothing you can do to help this community grow. I would often get very frustrated with people who expected the staff to suddenly fix problems without the tools to do so.

Like seriously, how? Ladders requested by people would come and go, and activity would still decrease. Tournaments would happen and we'd see the tournament host get ****ed out by sore losers or people who didn't like the settings.

The growth in RM has nothing to do with the voobly staff. It's partially due to tools made by people in the community (UP, WK, AoETools etc..) and the rise of content that reaches outside our current base (youtube, twitch etc).

since i live in populist argentina i have no mony to sponsor anything. if i had i would sponsor a radical blood tournament for new players.
with 2 obvious finalists me and zanchy.
CS died when CBA was made. noobs wont learn to play better complex maps, also CSers are vay more toxic than RMers or DMers.
For example 2 days ago i played 1v1 radical blood, the other guy DELETED THE TOWER to deny my raze. CBA implemented some triggers to kick deleters (from the original buildings). I will have to add that feature into the map to make it fair.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Posted 18 October 2019 - 6:27 pm
I'm ready to back active in cs but my PC died ,so if u care about me donate and buy me PC and I'll bk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Posted 18 October 2019 - 6:29 pm
_Hacks wrote:
ehhhhhhh hek lezem hahahahaha ;lol
U still a live? I thought u got burned
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]shibalba

Posted 18 October 2019 - 7:50 pm
since i live in populist argentina i have no mony to sponsor anything. if i had i would sponsor a radical blood tournament for new players.
with 2 obvious finalists me and zanchy.
CS died when CBA was made. noobs wont learn to play better complex maps, also CSers are vay more toxic than RMers or DMers.
For example 2 days ago i played 1v1 radical blood, the other guy DELETED THE TOWER to deny my raze. CBA implemented some triggers to kick deleters (from the original buildings). I will have to add that feature into the map to make it fair.
LMAOOOOOO HARDEST MAP EVER RADICAL BLOOD 1111111111111
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 October 2019 - 8:03 pm
LMAOOOOOO HARDEST MAP EVER RADICAL BLOOD 1111111111111
x2
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 18 October 2019 - 8:09 pm
CS dying and..

Starting to remind me of 'the-reasons-aok-died-and-i-want-to-revive-it-thread(s)'.

**** it, let's play? this weekend? bloods and random like old times? if not w/e fu and i love u anyway

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 415 posts