de-sync error at 20-22min every time

chillychill

Edited 7 September 2019 - 2:11 am by chillychill
I tried to look everywhere, sorry if this has already been answered.

The problem is: Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Clone Campaign
When playing multiplayer, 2 human vs. 2 ai, game crashes at 20min from desync. Give or take a minute. Then, happens much sooner when reloading saved game - within 3,4 minutes.

Have tried to sit through 5 retries but it happens every few minutes after the initial 20min mark.

Edit:
--no mods installed (i deleted the one folder i found that was a "patch" from voobly, because my friend im trying to play with said he did not have it at all)
--tried enabling all "Game" menu settings in lobby (DirectX, Windows Compat., etc)
--tried Disabling all "game" menu settings
--same thing happens on Game%Ranger, but have not tried any settings changes on Game%Ranger.

please help!!!! cant find answer anywhere! thank you!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 chillychill

Posted 7 September 2019 - 6:43 pm
bump
Link | Reply | Quote
 chillychill

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:26 pm
bump ... anyone can help??
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 September 2019 - 8:56 am
Out of sync usually occurs when one or more of your game data files have been altered. You may have knowingly/ unknowingly installed a patch, file or you may be using a pirated version of the game. In either case, you should consider reinstalling the game from a legit copy that you legally purchased.

Start from there and let me know how it went.

Best regards,
Eric
Link | Reply | Quote
 chillychill

Edited 14 September 2019 - 7:08 pm by chillychill
Thanks for your response! It is NOT pirated. Steam version. In the game files i found a "voobly patch" that I had and my friend didnt. He was also on steam vesrion. I deleted the folder (saved the file just incase) but that didn't work either...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 September 2019 - 8:43 pm
I would suggest a clean installation of the game. When installing, make sure it's the default path for the game.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts