Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Lets get Rogue Spear going this fall/winter

Lets get Rogue Spear going this fall/winter

RatedX

Posted 30 September 2019 - 7:36 pm
come to rogue spear voobly lobby www.voobly.com/games/lobby/39
to play tom clancys rainbow six rogue spear multiplayer Online with voobly [You must login to view link]
ladder and downloads [You must login to view link]
LETS GOO!! tell your nerd friends ladder is up [You must login to view link] ;flowers ;4hat ggs ;drool
Link | Reply | Quote
 NOVA_juvenile

Edited 21 November 2019 - 3:41 pm by NOVA_juvenile
I'm trying to get back into rogue spear /r6 on PC too. I hope they are serious about bringing mplayer back. PC gaming is not as big as it was.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +LooongcaT_ofcc

Posted 23 December 2019 - 10:44 pm
ahaaa
Link | Reply | Quote
 1PaYPaL

Posted 27 December 2019 - 3:17 am
I'll play if people get back on
Link | Reply | Quote
 777insa

Posted 11 January 2020 - 2:24 am
hey its cato.. whatsup **** .. why dont you faggits play anymore? ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh
Link | Reply | Quote
 Draxzzs

Posted 17 January 2020 - 8:42 pm
He guys, DWD_Zera here.. Looking to install this game again but can't get it working on W10.. Man I miss the old days :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +LooongcaT_ofcc

Posted 7 February 2020 - 8:15 am
miss you guys
Link | Reply | Quote
 r0g3rwilc0

Posted 10 February 2020 - 6:25 am
Yeah... everyone still wants to hold on to it. But its tough, let's be honest. And the technology barriers today are well... I played first game of R6 on a PC with a turbo button. hahaha I myself have been up and down the troubleshooting trying to get this to run a newer ryzen/win10 pc.... sorry. I made the menu a couple years ago on a FX system. Recently began parts for a retro pc to play these old games. If anyone is interested in keeping up with it ill post a thread for it. I really feel like this is the way retro gaming is going to have to go. Retro boxes. Maybe we can start something there.

P.S. I miss all the modded bunkers maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 Volcanotron

Posted 17 February 2020 - 2:39 pm
for folks having w10 issues try this
[You must login to view link]
i'd recommend using the window/borderless method
Link | Reply | Quote
 M1ND_

Posted 2 December 2021 - 9:12 am
sup ****s, we can still join via ip

call me 925 812 3817
i also have win 8/10 fix
Attachments:
1keri.png (file size: 18.58 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 R6L_Doglived

Posted 2 February 2022 - 3:43 am
We play and have a decent community. Join the discord [You must login to view link] pretty much everyone has gotten it to work we use Black Ops 2.0 which is much more stable for everyone. Ladder coming soon too

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts