ManttySSpartaC is hacker.

Posted 16 October 2019 - 4:39 am
This user https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123660434 use hack tool to sync game when losting.
Be aware , don't play with this ****.
Bye
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 16 October 2019 - 5:56 am
if you can accuse players, may i also ...

To begin with, you cannot know whether ManttySSpartaC has actually done this, it is not because someone is causing a sync game that he has also used a hack tool for that.

About you (DierussHB) ...
As long as I know your name (different accounts), I know you as someone who's going to say things on everyone's profile about the person you don't have to say there and often are also untrue ...
It seems to me that you have problems with extremely many players. They are "****s", "noobs", "useless", "smurfs", etc ...

Also, this is not the forum part to accuse someone that he uses a hack tool ... You can do that in private forums, but there are always those who think that everything can and may be done on the internet ...

Oh, and welcome to my ignored list (again with a new account for me), I don't want to play with or against players like you ...

Grts, Kwin.
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 16 October 2019 - 6:42 am
I know, he do that every time he's losting. Or when he's last on his team "happen" the game go out of sync.
He hack so beware all.
Btw i don't care what you think about me.
Welcome ignore list.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 16 October 2019 - 6:49 am
It's always possible you are right about it, but use the right (private) forums and report it...

If we all start accusing people for random stuff in open forums or on players walls, than Voobly is not a nice place to be...

But I guess you don't understand that last part...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 16 October 2019 - 4:16 pm
If he is somehow crashing the game then his wins should be more then his loses (which in this case are not). Also he is 14xx in RM Team game ladder.

It might be a coincidence that the game goes out of sync when he is playing with you. We dont know how many times it happened to you as you didnt mention the details.

But if this happened 1 or 2 times then it is normal. It happens. Its okay

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts