Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Regarding NewsFeed post: #ReviveZone

Regarding NewsFeed post: #ReviveZone

heygirlhey

Edited 18 October 2019 - 10:32 pm by heygirlhey
Quote:
Recent announcements:
10 October

Voobly writes #ReviveZone - It's time to tell Microsoft, that we want our MSN Gaming Zone back! [You must login to view link]. (9:53 am)

Thank you for taking the time to post. I for one, I appreciate it. We all miss the zone.

I'm wondering how likely is it that they will reopen MSN Gaming Zone? I know it's probably slim to none, but I still have to ask ^^

It's not like AoE (the series as a whole) is lacking in players if we combine all platforms and their players we could have a 20k+ player base, easy, I believe.

I would be willing to pay a monthly fee (without hax ofc) if I could play like before - so many different choices of maps and players, always live and getting a game in mintues. Remember having to refresh the lobby because it was full? Refreshing until open spot = good times lol

Anyways, I'm just curious what others think?
Link | Reply | Quote
 zhfsdhdshd

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:35 pm
are there even other platforms then voobly and steam? i thought game ranger already died.
Link | Reply | Quote
 zhfsdhdshd

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:35 pm
idk why it censores g-a-m-e-r-a-n-g-e-r-
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:06 am
the chance of zone ever coming back is as great as voobly not censoring gamerang3r one day
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:07 am
also I dont care if zone was to come back as it will never be the same as what we once had
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 19 October 2019 - 9:47 am
I read from a news article on PCinsider, I think, that had an interview with a developer of the new series. The developer mentioned that the MP side of AoE 2 DE will be different and improved to the AoE 2 HD system, moreover, the system currently being implemented will be used for AoE 4. Possibly a reason required for it is the cross-play between Steam and Microsoft Store users. Also, somewhere in the thread which is linked by the announcement a person (a moderator maybe) mentioned about a server-side support. The end of November is not far, we shall see soon what they have made for us and I suppose it will fortell how good support for AoE4 will be.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts