show civ beside the score?

Pinki_Juerg

Posted 11 November 2019 - 6:38 pm
Hello everyone

I am new to Voobly and generally new to Age of Empires multiplayer. So I dont know whether there is an easy fix to this.

I would like to see my civ and the civ of my opponents without having to click on diplomacy. is there any setting to have it displayed directly in the game? or at least in the loading screen?

or is there possibly a mod for something like that? I just think it would be pretty handy to see the civ match up directly, without having to open another window for it

best wishes

Juerg
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 12 November 2019 - 9:22 am
Why do you even bother playing if you cant open a window to see whats the civ of the enemy?

Btw most players lose the game because they dont check their opponents civ. Its a part of the game. You should know what you are up against.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:03 am
With standard hotkeys you can simply close and open the diplomacy window with ALT+D. Unfortunately there is no option to have civilisations listed during game-play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pinki_Juerg

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:08 pm
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
Why do you even bother playing if you cant open a window to see whats the civ of the enemy?

Btw most players lose the game because they dont check their opponents civ. Its a part of the game. You should know what you are up against.

damn, what an absolutely brainless answer. impressive.

maybe try to think for a second before replying to anything. would be a good tip for life in general.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pinki_Juerg

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:09 pm
+eric@voobly wrote:
With standard hotkeys you can simply close and open the diplomacy window with ALT+D. Unfortunately there is no option to have civilisations listed during game-play.

ok, thank you.

just surprised there isnt a mod for something like that, because it seems like a pretty neat quality-of-life improvement. but I have no idea of coding, so i do not know how hard something like that would be. thanks for the answer
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 13 November 2019 - 2:16 pm
Mod not, but Userpatch may can contain it as a feature, if[You must login to view link] possible to do it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 14 November 2019 - 1:28 pm
damn, what an absolutely brainless answer. impressive.

maybe try to think for a second before replying to anything. would be a good tip for life in general.

It wasnt a brainless answers. You played 10 games and you already started demading mods. LEARN TO PLAY!! Develop your skills. It literally takes less then 15 seconds to see all civs. But NO! You need a mod for that too. Are you ****ing kidding me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Walt_

Posted 14 November 2019 - 5:55 pm
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
It wasnt a brainless answers. You played 10 games and you already started demading mods. LEARN TO PLAY!! Develop your skills. It literally takes less then 15 seconds to see all civs. But NO! You need a mod for that too. Are you ****ing kidding me.

This could be his smurf/second or third account. He is just looking for a mod. May be you need a box of ice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 14 November 2019 - 6:47 pm
_Walt_ wrote:
This could be his smurf/second or third account. He is just looking for a mod. May be you need a box of ice.

If it is. Then he should really start learning the game. Because his stats still suck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Heatinjs

Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:00 pm
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
If it is. Then he should really start learning the game. Because his stats still suck.
Why are you so toxic, like what is your problem, the guy just wanted to know if it is possible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 17 November 2019 - 5:20 pm
Heatinjs wrote:
Why are you so toxic, like what is your problem, the guy just wanted to know if it is possible.

Welcome to Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 17 November 2019 - 6:09 pm by +eric@voobly
We talked about this already [sT]ExoloT, you can give feedback without being rude towards other players. Think about that before posting next time.

[ Thread closed ]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts