diagnostico error

ReaPer_Gio

Posted 15 November 2019 - 6:19 am
Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\users\itali\videos\age of empires ii'
Verifying 'c:\users\itali\videos\age of empires ii\language_x1.dll' exists...
Success!
Verifying 'c:\users\itali\videos\age of empires ii\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Success!
Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
Game version is '1.0C-VLY'
Verifying 'c:\users\itali\videos\age of empires ii\language_x1_p1.dll' exists...
Success!
Checking DirectPlay libraries...
Looking for dpwsockx.dll...
Failure!

DirectPlay failed to load properly. This is probably an OS installation bug. You might need to reinstall your operating system. Windows 8.1 and later users can install DirectPlay through Control Panel -> Programs -> Turns Windows features on or off -> Legacy Components -> DirectPlay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 15 November 2019 - 8:48 am
Hi mate,

As suggested in the bottom of the diagnostic result, follow this:

Open the "Control Panel", then click on "Programms", then click on "Activating or Disabeling Windows Features", then click on "Legacy Components", then tick "Drect Play",

After that click on ok, then and the installation should start, and after the completation will be asked to restart the system,

Hear you soon :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ReaPer_Gio

Posted 15 November 2019 - 8:56 am
lo hice y nada ,se reinicio la computadora quize volver a entrar y me paso lo mismo
Link | Reply | Quote
 ReaPer_Gio

Posted 15 November 2019 - 8:57 am
ya trate quitando el directplay reiniciar y volver a activarlo reinciar y nada
Link | Reply | Quote
 ReaPer_Gio

Posted 15 November 2019 - 9:03 am
tengo windows 10 el original de la computadora , después de descargar las características de windows que me pide , me sale un mensaje que dice (puede que tenga que reiniciar las aplicaciones que requieran estas características) lo hago pero nada
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 29 November 2019 - 8:53 pm by finally_free_
I can see that you also running a pirated version of the game,

If you still get that error is because you have a broken version of the game,

Voobly does not endorse or encourage piracy and by extension the use of pirated softwares including games downloaded from illegitimate sources,
the use of pirated softwares on your computer not only has a security risk but also inflicts you with the liabilities of a legal recourse,
i would suggest that you consider purchasing the game from an online store like Ebay/ Amazon/ Steam etc, or a local store if you have any.

After you own a legit copy of the game, please follow this guide below:
[You must login to view link]

[Thread Closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts