CS Reborn? Lets try.

[Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 25 November 2019 - 6:58 pm
It was considered as a mediocre scenario to play in terms of 4v4 playablity during its time in CS - Random.

This cannot be done in RCB, because P2 and P5 can get absolutely crushed in the middle while P1 and P6 come out as the strongest to hold middle.

but it's fine for 2v2v2v2
Link | Reply | Quote
 Les_Paul

Posted 25 November 2019 - 9:00 pm
This cannot be done in RCB, because P2 and P5 can get absolutely crushed in the middle while P1 and P6 come out as the strongest to hold middle.

Small correction... That would be the case for a FFA match, but in 2v2v2 P3 and P4 are the ones who would get crushed
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 25 November 2019 - 11:34 pm by 24_King_
The reason the CS lobby has activity is because old cs players have come back, partly for this war.
Bloods activity *
Catering an event that mostly includes the maps that made them lose interest in cs in the first place doesn't seem very smart
Yes, the event is aimed at old players and you are right in trying to make them 'feel' comfortable, but don't forget new players, and those who have maintained competitiveness.

Well, I just try to make this idea fair, it could be:
100% points = 40% Bloods, 20% CBA, 20% Hero, 10% RCB, 10% Alternative.

I include the novelty of hidden civis so that they arent repetitive and boring games (as some think of mirror), also you must be 'smart' to choose.
Also, the date coincides with xcs vs eot war so probably not ideal if you want these clans to attend
Yes, it was a small proposal for that date, and make a small league between 4 clans, betting on making a good show and can share it..

I have talked with some humble casters/streamers, and they would be interested in an eventual tournament, since it is new material for their channels.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 25 November 2019 - 11:40 pm by 24_King_
love the idea of it i really do and i appreciate u asking me first before u posted it....

main problems and there always is problems who will run it, who has the time to run it, who cares enough... mostly same category.

personally myself i have an idea for a tourney that i would like to put forward it that envolves losely based on tiw. but is based on a teams 4/5 teamed. i have only just floated it, just ask me cause i wanna know before i try
ty mate.

Yes, that's why I expected that there would be a joint responsibility on this to take it forward, so as not to generate dependency/responsability on one or two people.

i like ur idea, so very interesting too
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 26 November 2019 - 12:04 am by 24_King_
Les_Paul wrote:
Small correction... That would be the case for a FFA match, but in 2v2v2 P3 and P4 are the ones who would get crushed
Remember that there are 3 games, and the positions could be rotated.
for example:
Game 1: Team A get p3, Team B get p4
Game 2: Team B get p3, Team C get p4
Game 3: Team C get p3, Team A get p4
 Anyway, I am not a expert in rcb, it was just an idea for that map, since I usually see that is played ffa.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 November 2019 - 11:26 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
24_King_ wrote:
Bloods activity *

Yes, the event is aimed at old players and you are right in trying to make them 'feel' comfortable, but don't forget new players, and those who have maintained competitiveness.

Well, I just try to make this idea fair, it could be:
100% points = 40% Bloods, 20% CBA, 20% Hero, 10% RCB, 10% Alternative.

I include the novelty of hidden civis so that they arent repetitive and boring games (as some think of mirror), also you must be 'smart' to choose.

Yes, it was a small proposal for that date, and make a small league between 4 clans, betting on making a good show and can share it..

I have talked with some humble casters/streamers, and they would be interested in an eventual tournament, since it is new material for their channels.
Fair enough does seem well thought out, i'd be happy with this kind of spread myself.

Sounds like a nice idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 supercrackRCB

Posted 26 November 2019 - 5:35 am
i want to participate with 3 ai bots.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 26 November 2019 - 7:04 am
Les_Paul wrote:

7 yes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 27 November 2019 - 1:11 am
Forgot me in the mentions, for saving CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]xViRuS

Posted 1 December 2019 - 10:37 am
idk if any of u remember me anymore, but i had been active during 2014-16 time and havent played for 3 yrs now, i wud love to play some fun games like old times again<3
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 1 December 2019 - 5:38 pm
JimmyRaton
Javi0
SuperEspert
Dej4vu
Sign us up
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Edited 21 May 2020 - 3:13 pm by [DSQ]PriNce___

Link | Reply | Quote