Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > If you're going to be that sensitive...

If you're going to be that sensitive...

heygirlhey

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:31 pm
...leave staff.

People hacking the game as I type this and you get your feelings hurt? ;lol

Voobly has become such a joke. All profits and **** all to help players. YES I SAID THE F WORD. 9

[13:24] ggitried says:
tech support is a joke

[You must login to view link]

hacking game for past 10 minutes

and cant get anybody to kick him

*sends moderated pm saying im swearing yet does nothing to help lol*

[13:26] ggitried says:
ya ok lol w/e

[13:26] ggitried says:
and i wasnt swearing lol read correctly before u assume ty

<Unable to send the message as the recipient has you on their ignore list>
<Unable to send the message as the recipient has you on their ignore list>
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:33 am
Hello ggitried,

PM is not the formal way of reporting a player. Assuming this has to be with an MS/RM game, you should make a thread here, attaching every proof you have and wait for a solution.

Please remember the Technical Support department is dedicated exclusively to technical issues, not to in-game events :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:35 am
Hello gg tried next time pm me i will solve it for u
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 12 December 2019 - 1:57 am
What F word?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 December 2019 - 9:01 am
First calling us ****s and then saying, that "Tech Support is a joke", and of course completely forgetting, that you had privacy on and that no one could even message you back. Makes perfect sense to me.

Not to mention that the staff member in question still has no tools and is still a bit inexperienced on how to handle such cases, as he is still new to the team.

Why do you even go to the Tech Support lobby if you need assistance with an in game issue? As former CS Lead you should know it better... anything game related goes to the CS Game complaints forums. No one will be able to help you with that in HR.

And yet you are still complaining, even though Tic was able to help ya.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 12 December 2019 - 11:00 am
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:32 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
First calling us ****s and then saying, that "Tech Support is a joke", and of course completely forgetting, that you had privacy on and that no one could even message you back. Makes perfect sense to me.

Not to mention that the staff member in question still has no tools and is still a bit inexperienced on how to handle such cases, as he is still new to the team.

Why do you even go to the Tech Support lobby if you need assistance with an in game issue? As former CS Lead you should know it better... anything game related goes to the CS Game complaints forums. No one will be able to help you with that in HR.

rekt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 12 December 2019 - 2:47 pm
heygirlhey wrote:
Voobly has become such a joke. All profits and **** all to help players. YES I SAID THE F WORD. 9

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Edited 12 December 2019 - 6:32 pm by heygirlhey
+chris@voobly wrote:

My complaint in CS - since mid October (for ANOTHER hacking player)?? What's the point in posting at all really? Hence, trying to contact an actual moderator. I'm wondering how many pages CS complaints is.
Yet I bet RM is all cleared up, nice and timely. (ss below)

I was going to ask if there was a game mod online so i can ask what to do with the player. (read above) I thought
I joined tech lounge because, as usual, nobody in cs lobby; tech or game mod. Obviously he's tech and doesn't have game tools. lol..

And I complained before that I couldn't get a hold of anybody. At least I can count on her to ACTUALLY HELP. When the rest of you are looking like wallflowers.

Going back to my previous point of firing Zoet.
Stupid idea as he was the only one who cared to do CS complaints and actually help players in CS. Well done. Guess nobody cares he has health issues either. He still remains ex-Staff and CS complaints are, I bet, pages long.

CS has had zero support for years. Not really sure what I was expecting from the rest of you. Yet you can't miss the opportunity to post here and puff out your chest.
Don't you have actual tech work to do? Like take care of hacks that ruin games? Guess not, here we are.

And yes, sensitive Staff indeed. Butt hurt real fast instead of solving problems.

Kicking wrote:
Hello ggitried,

PM is not the formal way of reporting a player. Assuming this has to be with an MS/RM game, you should make a thread here, attaching every proof you have and wait for a solution.

Please remember the Technical Support department is dedicated exclusively to technical issues, not to in-game events :)

As for you. I'm very sorry for being rude to you. I was angry. ;flowers
Attachments:
complaintincs.png (file size: 92.09 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 xcs_player_6

Posted 13 December 2019 - 3:34 am
xVeniVidiVici: xcs are civhackers tho
xVeniVidiVici: **** is obv
xVeniVidiVici: this kurd trash is 1800
xVeniVidiVici: always civrape
xVeniVidiVici: so stick ur mutilated **** in a goat
xVeniVidiVici: faggot kurd

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21048034/Pre-Game-Chat/game/AOC/pregamechat/21048034/58234512

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 December 2019 - 8:10 am
xVeniVidiVici: xcs are civhackers tho
xVeniVidiVici: **** is obv
xVeniVidiVici: this kurd trash is 1800
xVeniVidiVici: always civrape
xVeniVidiVici: so stick ur mutilated **** in a goat
xVeniVidiVici: faggot kurd

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21048034/Pre-Game-Chat/game/AOC/pregamechat/21048034/58234512
Would you please post at the correct forum?
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 14 December 2019 - 7:57 am
heygirlhey wrote:

Going back to my previous point of firing Zoet.
Stupid idea as he was the only one who cared to do CS complaints and actually help players in CS. Well done. Guess nobody cares he has health issues either. He still remains ex-Staff and CS complaints are, I bet, pages long.

CS has had zero support for years. Not really sure what I was expecting from the rest of you. Yet you can't miss the opportunity to post here and puff out your chest.
Don't you have actual tech work to do? Like take care of hacks that ruin games? Guess not, here we are.

And yes, sensitive Staff indeed. Butt hurt real fast instead of solving problems.

As for you. I'm very sorry for being rude to you. I was angry. ;flowers

Mich.. i'll have a talk with chris sometimes next week by pm or chat and i'll chat with tic on the 15th of December .. . i wasnt even happy after i got dismissal.

Mich i never forget u where a great game Lead. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts