TIW 2020 Map votes

[Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 20 April 2020 - 6:59 pm
??
OK you were right lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 21 April 2020 - 8:55 pm
You were right and its kinda hard to deal with now even though u did bring it up to me a long time ago, but even then i couldnt see an alternative. Though i would be keen if its possible to get some kind of gentleman agreement between the teams left in the competition that they wont pick the non ram one. If all the remaining teams agree not to pick it in a gentlemans agreement then we wont see it :)

Im not saying the map isnt there as it stands cause it is and i cant just remove a map voted in. I mean it is between each individual team to agree that and i would be happy enough to speak to those remaining to see thoughts on it to see if it can be reached as a kind of neutral. I cant really see an alternative and im open to other suggestions? I think we would all be in agreement where we cant just add or remove maps but i have touched on a gentlemans agreement in the other thread.

I have heard talk there is some kind of hf map that has a powered up unit part in the map like in the middle and I can remember many years ago we talked about a mid line drawn down the map where whoever had the most build in the opponents side after a certain length of time was getting the win. I mean i would like to come up with something as I do want to do a hf tourney after tiw.

Link | Reply | Quote
«1112131415161718192021222324252627282930[31]
Displaying 451 - 452 out of 452 posts