Problem with Wait / Continue / Save and Exit screen

SamuRaimondo

Posted 26 April 2020 - 3:25 am
I everyone!
I have question about the Wait / Continue / Save and Exit screen.
While playing with my friends a match of AOE2, it happens that one of us might loose the connection and the "Wait / Continue / Save and Exit" pops up. Unfortunately at this point the match is pretty much over since we cannot resume the match in any way, unless some of us quits the game.

From what i understood, when a player looses connection, he cannot reply back by choosing one of the options, essentially getting the match stuck, unless he quits.
Is there a solution to the problem in order to resume the game without one of us quitting? Some way to restore the connection during the game?

Any reply would be extremely appreciated. Thank you!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 26 April 2020 - 9:28 am by Kicking
Once the connection is lost, game is over for the player who dropped with no way of restoring the connection ingame.

The only option left, as you may know, is to Save and Exit and restoring the game from the Voobly room settings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SamuRaimondo

Posted 26 April 2020 - 1:25 pm
Thank you so much for the reply! I'll test it as soon as possible ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 26 April 2020 - 7:30 pm by Kicking
If you still have any question, please see the following guide: [You must login to view link] :)

Side note: all players must keep in the room. If one leaves, you won't be able to restore.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts