Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Previous Tournies/Events?

Previous Tournies/Events?

mich

Edited 29 April 2020 - 2:31 am by mich
Is there a thread with all of the previously held tournaments and events? A page or thread where it shows all the information related to that tournament/event? Such as a sign-up thread, announcement thread, brackets, profiles of winners and their awards for EACH event and tournament.

If not, we really need one. I can do it, if nobody wants to. I think we're missing a lot of information though?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Kuvvy_

Posted 29 April 2020 - 7:38 pm
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/76433
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t_

Posted 30 April 2020 - 1:54 pm
It has always been like 3 sections :
Announcement
Submissions

All the past tournaments after being done are locked !
I think you meant this !
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39437

Previously , it used to be separate section for each tournament but it made the VCOM forums lot longer and blake & sugarrush told to not do it that way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Kuvvy_

Posted 30 April 2020 - 3:56 pm
we don't have it if mich is asking for a hall of fame or something like that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t_

Posted 30 April 2020 - 4:17 pm
_Kuvvy_ wrote:
Yes, we don't have that now!
We stopped maintaining it after tournaments were like every week in 2016-17 !
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 2 May 2020 - 10:04 pm by mich
Anik3t_ wrote:
Yes, we don't have that now!
We stopped maintaining it after tournaments were like every week in 2016-17 !
_Kuvvy_ wrote:

Ya, a page similar to that. Seems we don't anymore. Was it removed or just not updated anymore? Reason I'm asking is because there isn't like a template or anything for events/tournaments. I mean for the announcement sure, but not for the entire event/tournament - beginning to end. Some things I want to view from a tournament aren't there. Also there are many awards missing from profiles. This we need to keep protected so they don't get deleted. I'd like to see which players won which tournaments, but some of their badges/awards are missing =/

It would just be nice to have a template for players to fill in as the tournament goes on, rather than having several separate links all over the forums. Looks much more organized and looks professional when we advertise or promote.

Just my humble opinion guys. Thanks again for all you do ;flowers

The OCD in me is stronk
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t_

Posted 3 May 2020 - 8:26 am
mich wrote:
Ya, a page similar to that. Seems we don't anymore. Was it removed or just not updated anymore? Reason I'm asking is because there isn't like a template or anything for events/tournaments. I mean for the announcement sure, but not for the entire event/tournament - beginning to end. Some things I want to view from a tournament aren't there. Also there are many awards missing from profiles. This we need to keep protected so they don't get deleted. I'd like to see which players won which tournaments, but some of their badges/awards are missing =/

There would be two pages, I maintained them and I am sure they would be there.
Don't remember well but the names would be like Hall of Fame 2007-13 and then one as Hall of fame.
I made a second page as first one was too much populated. Don't have the link now, it would be there in the pages section for sure unless someone deleted it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 4 May 2020 - 9:29 pm by mich
Aniket. You. Are. The. Very. Best. Indeed.

Freaking awesome. Thanks ;flowers

I'm starting to use a calendar for the events that we are having. If we get down-time, I/we can do an update one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 7 May 2020 - 1:37 pm
thats a great idea mich! gimme a call so i can help, on aoezone there a thread-summary of all previous rm tournaments, we can do something similar to that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 7 May 2020 - 1:40 pm

never seen this one before :O such a massive work anik!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Obversely

Edited 9 May 2020 - 9:19 pm by Obversely
Yeah, there are 3 or 4 pages like that. But you need to be Team Captain to access or edit those. Chris so far has removed everyone else (non-Member Plus) from Team Captain for two times now. Something getting overhauled I presume?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t_

Posted 10 May 2020 - 8:41 am
+Isey wrote:
never seen this one before :O such a massive work anik!!
I haven't done it all, it was edited collectively, I have done it after 2015 and a bit of edit in the old one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 10 May 2020 - 7:37 pm
Obversely wrote:
Yeah, there are 3 or 4 pages like that. But you need to be Team Captain to access or edit those. Chris so far has removed everyone else (non-Member Plus) from Team Captain for two times now. Something getting overhauled I presume?

I'll look into it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts