Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Can we play with our own strategy?

Can we play with our own strategy?

Samantha__

Posted 9 May 2020 - 9:13 pm
Recently i played a game https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21896385

The other player got very furious that i was taking time to kill. and lagged the game and kept in wait status. and said this is what you deserve.

i mean when we play, don't we have right to play with our own strategy?

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT. no offence to the player.

just wanted to know your Opinions...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 15 May 2020 - 12:41 am
Depends. If you are playing our own game instead of focusing on team objective then you are wrong to do so..

I understand what he meant by *taking time to kill*.. Some allies really take more time then needed to finish the game and it can become frustrating for allies.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 15 May 2020 - 2:31 am
- You are allowed to wait for attacking, that's no problem.
- You are not allowed to delaying a loss in an effort to make the victor waste time or resign.
- Everybody hates lag in-game, so if the lag was coming from you, it's kinda normal he doesn't like it...
- No idea what you mean with wait status.... Pause? or keep on wait on the Voting screen? Nobody wants to win like this I hope... Keep on wait on voting screen is also not allowed I think...

But, On the internet, people become sometimes mad for nothing... If you don't like it, put him on ignored, that's what I do...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Samantha__

Posted 15 May 2020 - 2:39 pm
this was a 1v1

i was obviously winning he was fudel and me IMP

keep on wait on the Voting screen? - yes. and he said he will wait untill i drop. and i resign and quit i dont want to wait for long
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 17 May 2020 - 5:40 pm
He made you quit by getting on your nerves. I guess its a win for him.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts