2v2 Lustful - Results

[Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 15 May 2020 - 3:47 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Abrahan_VZLA

Posted 15 May 2020 - 3:59 pm

Stop try for make me mad you cringe ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 15 May 2020 - 6:51 pm
wtf is going on in here, ya'll calm your tits you'll have your cute badges (made by me btw) on your profiles soon.

ps: thank u whoever made the badges template.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Abrahan_VZLA

Posted 15 May 2020 - 7:09 pm
24_DeMo__ wrote:
wtf is going on in here, ya'll calm your tits you'll have your cute badges (made by me btw) on your profiles soon.

ps: thank u whoever made the badges template.

Está bien. Gracias ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 May 2020 - 7:17 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
and? Viper lost 0-4 to Yo in a tournament even with cash involved and that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve anything he has proved before, either removes what he has proven before. I just lost an important match and that doesn't mean you guys are better or anything (even if I won that it wouldn't mean anything as xCs won the 4v4 Lustful vs Eot), please if you can, name an E-sport game where in competitive scenarios the important matches are defined by one single game. TiW isn't structured for prove which clan is the best all-rounder, it's an event for promote variety but yes, it's still competitive BUT not the priority of it. So whatever you're trying to point out in this thread is totally unnecessary and meaningless.
How was it not structured? We played xCs in 3 of its best maps and won 2 of them. We also asked for 4v4's you guys didnt want those and just wanted 3v3's. But it's good you think TIW doesnt mean much since I intend to make a challenge post soon to keep things moving in CS and we'll see if you and your clan are down. I expect bek will come back and rejoin xCs and play with you guys, if he doesnt and you guys decline it will just prove what I said from the start which is xCs would never play us without camp or bek. Whereas Eot played xCs without our best player at the time (Charlie) in that last war.
Link | Reply | Quote
 demo_the_h0zt

Posted 15 May 2020 - 8:19 pm
BADGES ON UR PROFILES ALREADY
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 15 May 2020 - 8:20 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
I agree 100%.
4v4 Clan wars will always be the best way to recognise a clans dominance, that or winning two TIWs in which the rival clans competed.

(IN MY OPINION)
this is true, best way to prove which clan is better is a clan war but with a big pool of maps that include the most competitive CS, not only 4-6 maps.. like last clan wars.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 15 May 2020 - 8:44 pm
BADGES ON UR PROFILES ALREADY
Nice, demo top host.

Barry on the other hand still hasn't done his badges ;tears
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 15 May 2020 - 9:49 pm by [xCs]_Jv
How was it not structured? We played xCs in 3 of its best maps and won 2 of them. We also asked for 4v4's you guys didnt want those and just wanted 3v3's. But it's good you think TIW doesnt mean much since I intend to make a challenge post soon to keep things moving in CS and we'll see if you and your clan are down. I expect bek will come back and rejoin xCs and play with you guys, if he doesnt and you guys decline it will just prove what I said from the start which is xCs would never play us without camp or bek. Whereas Eot played xCs without our best player at the time (Charlie) in that last war.

It wasn't structured for prove who's better between Eot and xCs, it has an influence (minimal or huge, but it has) coming from IC, 7th, Dy, Boomers, RB and not gonna count 300' and Simply since they didn't gave an opinion when the discussion post was made. Unlikely the Clan wars, where both clans agree to settings and the WHOLE poll of maps and what they gonna play... And about the second thing there's no way YET to confirm Charlie would make a huge difference if it's gonna be 4v4 (the proposal you gonna "do") since he didn't play in 2 of the 2 maps we played in our war this last TiW in TG set (CBA Hero and AB) -Can't remember now if there was graves in that xCs vs Eot, but even if it was it's still a 2 out of 3 maps that he didn't play for Eot so...-

Anyways it's not our problem that back then you challenged xCs knowing you didn't have your key player, and it is none of your business whatever our answer is to what so-ever proposal you gonna do, SK Telecom wouldn't play competitiveness without the best players from Korea as Secret wouldn't be a competitive team without their keys players, so does xCs. Hope you can understand...

Edit: I'm not saying TiW is meaningless to prove anything, congrats on winning TiW but remember always that, TiW isn't for prove which is the best all-rounder clan, it's an event for promote variety... BUT still it requires a lot of skills for win it so... Not my intention to "diminish" your victory last weekend
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:19 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
It wasn't structured for prove who's better between Eot and xCs, it has an influence (minimal or huge, but it has) coming from IC, 7th, Dy, Boomers, RB and not gonna count 300' and Simply since they didn't gave an opinion when the discussion post was made. Unlikely the Clan wars, where both clans agree to settings and the WHOLE poll of maps and what they gonna play... And about the second thing there's no way YET to confirm Charlie would make a huge difference if it's gonna be 4v4 (the proposal you gonna "do") since he didn't play in 2 of the 2 maps we played in our war this last TiW in TG set (CBA Hero and AB) -Can't remember now if there was graves in that xCs vs Eot, but even if it was it's still a 2 out of 3 maps that he didn't play for Eot so...-

Anyways it's not our problem that back then you challenged xCs knowing you didn't have your key player, and it is none of your business whatever our answer is to what so-ever proposal you gonna do, SK Telecom wouldn't play competitiveness without the best players from Korea as Secret wouldn't be a competitive team without their keys players, so does xCs. Hope you can understand...

Edit: I'm not saying TiW is meaningless to prove anything, congrats on winning TiW but remember always that, TiW isn't for prove which is the best all-rounder clan, it's an event for promote variety... BUT still it requires a lot of skills for win it so... Not my intention to "diminish" your victory last weekend
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 15 May 2020 - 10:28 pm by [Eot_]Eddy1
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

[insert n word here], you lost lustful. Go **** yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 xVeniVidiVici

Edited 15 May 2020 - 10:44 pm by xVeniVidiVici
[insert n word here], you lost lustful. Go **** yourself.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:57 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/323882

Put your money where your mouth is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]supercrack4

Edited 19 May 2020 - 9:00 am by [mouz]supercrack4
good this . selling acc 1850+ 1v1 rm , 19x cba / hero, 18+ cs random + 1 badge . 7 dolar

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 44 out of 44 posts