Eot vs xCs Bo11 CS War

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:57 pm
Hi all, with TIW just ending and CS still being a lot more active than before I thought I would keep the momentum going for everyone.

Eot_ is formally challenging xCs to a classic CS war.

Settings:
4v4 Format all maps & Side positions.
Date/Time: TBA
Map list : This can be discussed but just a general idea to start things off.
CBA
CBA Hero
CBX
RCB
Smosh
Gwarz
Vetz
WoA
KM
AB
Rad

We'd also be open to making it a bo13 or something else to get the best map list for a CS war.

I'll give it a few weeks and see if xCs is up for the challenge, if not we will just claim #1 clan in CS. After that time I will make a challenge thread to CS in general and see if any other clans/teams want to play a competitive set of 4v4s vs us.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 15 May 2020 - 11:17 pm by [xCs]_Jv
as excess is already inactive you can be the left clan #1 in cs until we're back on 11 (IF we ever do)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 May 2020 - 11:24 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
as excess is already inactive you can be the left clan #1 in cs until we're back on 11 (IF we ever do)
Taking a crushing defeat like that and retiring is worse than coming back and actually playing us. With that said there was people in xCs that had things like this to say "Hope we will see more tournaments and wars in the futures, they r usually very fun and competitive to play.. I must say, im personally very impressed with Eot's performance, specially in lustful 2v2 and Cba hero 3v3. we really thought we will win those maps! wp!"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 15 May 2020 - 11:28 pm
Ignore javi. We will consider it but for now, we all need a break for sure. It's too early to even be thinking about it. I dont know how much time but feel free to challenge other clans/teams in the meantime. I personally will be more busy than usual in the next few weeks, but we (xCs) will discuss it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 May 2020 - 11:32 pm
Ignore javi. We will consider it but for now, we all need a break for sure. It's too early to even be thinking about it. I dont know how much time but feel free to challenge other clans/teams in the meantime. I personally will be more busy than usual in the next few weeks, but we (xCs) will discuss it.
Fair enough and we understand. Enjoy the break and hopefully within some weeks/month before CS dies down again we can bring another big CS event out and get some high quality games out of this.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts