not autorized to join the beginners lobby

fabalive

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:35 pm
hello

I'm fabalive, from belgium ;-)

i always play on the beginners lobby because when i play on the medieval siege lobby, i really suck.. almost all the players of that lobby are experts and too strong for me ... no fun to play games like this.:(

This evening is want to join the beginners lobby and i got an error message that i'm not autorized to join the beginners lobby.
Is this a bug? or i am banned of the new player lobby because i'm too strong?

About my level: as i said, when i play a game in medieval siege lobby, i really suck vs others players.
i played a game (in medieval siege lobby) this evening: 4 vs 4 , land nomad. when the 8 players were in castle age, i had the lowest score of all the players (+-2000 points less then the n° 7). finally we won that game becuz 2 players of my team were very good players.

I'm good on the beginners lobby but many players are much better of me (i don't play games when all the others players are +1300 because i know that i'll lose that game... ) .
My played games on the beginners lobby are 401 winning games, 400 losing games. i don't see me as an expert.. i played many games in the beginners lobby where lot of players are much better then me.

I'm a fair player, i'm the first one to ask to split the team for ballanced game and i think it's unfair that i can not join the beginners lobby because i'm too bad for the medieval siege lobby.

Can someone fix this please? can someone give me the autorisation to join the beginners lobby?

Thx

Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 28 May 2020 - 1:24 am
Please consider this.
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/269641
Link | Reply | Quote
 fabalive

Posted 28 May 2020 - 6:09 am
hello,

Thx for your answer.
I think that you need to fix it. I see the only reason that i played lot of games.
Ignored reason; MS is too hard? Yes it is really for me. I'm really thinking about to stop playing this game if i gonna lose 90% of all my games on MS. it's no fun when i play games and where most of all players are much better then me.
I hope you 'll reconsider. (I dont have multiple accounts and i consider me as a fair gamer)
If i'm still banned on the beginners lobby, you should also kick all +13 rates, because lot of them, are strenger then me.

I hope you will re evaluate this plz.

Grtz from belgium
Link | Reply | Quote
 Oligodentrocyt

Posted 28 May 2020 - 8:50 am
I have the same problem. I havnt played many games.
I haven't broken any rules.
Can you please change this?

i love playing with friends over voobly and it makes it impossible
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 May 2020 - 9:57 am
fabalive wrote:
hello,

Thx for your answer.
I think that you need to fix it. I see the only reason that i played lot of games.
Ignored reason; MS is too hard? Yes it is really for me. I'm really thinking about to stop playing this game if i gonna lose 90% of all my games on MS. it's no fun when i play games and where most of all players are much better then me.
I hope you 'll reconsider. (I dont have multiple accounts and i consider me as a fair gamer)
If i'm still banned on the beginners lobby, you should also kick all +13 rates, because lot of them, are strenger then me.

I hope you will re evaluate this plz.

Grtz from belgium

NPL is not a place for low skilled players to play games. It was never meant to be that way. NPL is for new players only. You can play in the inter lobby or the casual lobby instead.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 May 2020 - 9:59 am
I have the same problem. I havnt played many games.
I haven't broken any rules.
Can you please change this?

i love playing with friends over voobly and it makes it impossible

Kindly refrain from creating multiple posts for the same issue. Your thread will be replied to by an NPL staff member soon. Please standby for further updates.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts