Will be there a Ladder Reset?

Elpeordetodos

Posted 30 May 2020 - 7:02 pm
I have read some not official comments in aoezone posts about this and i see there are new lobbys "Arabia+Green Arabia Lobby", "Black Forest + Arena Lobby" and "Land Nomad + Other Lobby". Each one of those with their respective 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 ladders. But didnt see any official post about that here in voobly from the staff, would apreciate if someone can verify or deny this. Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 30 May 2020 - 9:39 pm by Troy
Hello. You probably seen me on this topic. I'm all for a Ladder Reset in MS however the CS community seems to not want this done...Lol.

Anyway as far as im aware there will be no Reset at this time.

Edit: Yes there is new Lobbies: https://www.voobly.com/games/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors

Regards. ;1hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 31 May 2020 - 1:53 am
O yeh reset all the points ratings, im all for it
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 31 May 2020 - 3:51 am
I would hate it.... everybody again zero gamer, hate that :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 the_congo_man

Posted 1 June 2020 - 1:46 am
reset points = no respec for private property = communism = no good
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 1 June 2020 - 11:24 am
whoever had the idea to create multiple lobbies should just resign
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 1 June 2020 - 9:50 pm
If CS had a sufficient amount of players, then a reset would be good to gain more competitive games or even events and mini tournaments. But why would you want to reset and drop people's motivations and start over? It's annoying. The main point of the point system is to indicate skill difference between players and for more restrictions with room settings. You are just killing the system with these constant ladder request for resets.

RM community has 1k+ players. You can do all sorts of ideas or theories with their community...
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 1 June 2020 - 11:46 pm
If CS had a sufficient amount of players, then a reset would be good to gain more competitive games or even events and mini tournaments. But why would you want to reset and drop people's motivations and start over? It's annoying. The main point of the point system is to indicate skill difference between players and for more restrictions with room settings. You are just killing the system with these constant ladder request for resets.

RM community has 1k+ players. You can do all sorts of ideas or theories with their community...

Yeh the first time they reset the points no one asked me they just asked all the noobs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 2 June 2020 - 2:16 am
dont reset my precious puntos
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 3 June 2020 - 8:35 am
git gud noobs and earn points instead of having unfair resets
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 3 June 2020 - 9:51 am
whoever had the idea to create multiple lobbies should just resign

Also the one who created shiit ton of ladders.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 3 June 2020 - 7:48 pm
Also the one who created shiit ton of ladders.

freak
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 June 2020 - 8:28 pm
Apparently, some people here need a break off Voobly during the summer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Posted 8 June 2020 - 9:04 am
My Message here disappeared..
Do only africans write messages here ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 josnach

Posted 14 July 2020 - 7:58 am

really the system you have implementing to go from a room as npl to only MS, does not serve bordering on the ditactorial, making value judgments of who is good and who is not, just guys the dynamics of play in one room and in the other
It is different, they remove the possibility of even games to have fun doing that, I have seen npl players passed to MS, so whatever their rules dictate, little by little they stop connecting, not to mention the huge lag that is on that server. It has been years since I
bothered so much with something so badly done. MS is for players and people who have nothing else to do but play age and take it as a study of the game .... they really need to get out of their competitive sights on the game the rule they put is not as simple as always in the world is governed by monopolies enjoy while it lasts ...
now a question if someone can answer it if they are premium can you enter any room? independent of the score?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 18 posts