FPS drop

Krait_

Posted 27 July 2020 - 8:03 am
Ok so when there are too many units in a frame, game drops fps. Scrolling doesnt feel smooth.
But when I move the cursor somewhere else on the map with less pop it regains fps and scrolling gets smooth. I have old core 2 duo 3 ghz processor with integrated graphics.

I currently play on 1280x720 resolution. Is it the problem with the game itself,? or is it the old integrated graphics not being able to handle such high pop? Should I get a separate graphics card?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 July 2020 - 2:43 pm
Update your graphics and Chipset driver, that should resolve the issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Krait_

Edited 27 July 2020 - 3:13 pm by Krait_
It's already updated. I dont have a separate graphics card. It's a really old PC probably from 2007 era. Do you think adding a separate graphics card would help speed up the game? because the cpu wont have to render the game and graphics at the same time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 July 2020 - 3:51 pm
Try:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Krait_

Posted 27 July 2020 - 4:00 pm
It's already like that.
I should add that stuttering/low fps only happens when the screen is filled with so much pop like in cba games. Maybe the integrated GPU is not powerful enough to handle such high pop?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 27 July 2020 - 4:35 pm by +chris@voobly
This account of yours has not connected with the Voobly client yet, how can you apply those settings without connecting?

Please copy & paste me the results of your game diagnostics. Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Krait_

Posted 27 July 2020 - 5:10 pm
Yes, because I am away from home and dont have access to PC for a while. But I am pretty sure those settings were already applied.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 27 July 2020 - 9:34 pm
Krait_ wrote:
Yes, because I am away from home and dont have access to PC for a while. But I am pretty sure those settings were already applied.

Lol. Please let us know when you return home and on the pc/client to make sure.
Also as said above: Please copy & paste the results of your game diagnostics. Thank you.

Regards. ;1hat

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts