ayuda con el fast proxi

['WLord]ccuevlop

Posted 29 September 2020 - 11:11 pm
como soluciono el fp anexo la pantalla de el diagnostico y como me aparee lo que creo que es el puerto

Attachments:
2020-09-29 16_02_19-Window.png (file size: 24.41 KB)
2020-09-29 16_09_22-Window.png (file size: 30.17 KB)
2020-09-29 16_09_35-Window.png (file size: 16.96 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 30 September 2020 - 6:50 am by +sunny@voobly
Hi,

I hope you are doing good.

From your screenshot it's clear you have a symmetric NAT which is causing your Voobly software to route your game traffic via our fast proxy server.

Since you have 2 screenshots for port forwarding, each of which has a different result, there is a bit of confusion here. Do you have a router and a modem at your premice? Or is it just a router?

The only port you need to play on Voobly is UDP 16000 to be forwarded on your computer's IP. This port is the default port after a fresh installation of Voobly and you can double-check your port by going to Voobly settings >> NAT Traversal. Your screenshot shows that you have some directplay ports added to your port forwarding rule. This is usually done by the game to facilitate LAN-based gaming however, this creates a conflict of interest for Voobly. Please delete the directplay ports from your port forwarding rule (47624, 2300 ....). You will also need UPNP disabled on your router/ modem. Also, check your local computer IP and make sure it matches the IP on your port forwarding page.

Having done all of that re-run the scan again and if you find the results to be similar, then you may need a static IP from your Internet service provider.

Side note: Before you decide to talk to your ISP (after having tried the above), I would suggest disabling your firewall and security applications(for testing purposes) and check if the issue gets resolved. If it does, you would know where the problem is and you can fix it by adding an exception for Voobly and AOC in your security applications. That said this is less likely to be the cause.

If none of the above works, let us know what your internet service provider had to say about it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts