Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Game Mods > DE Maps

DE Maps

by GorLeon - 425 downloads

Before you waste your time, this mod will only work with Wololo Kingdoms and Wololo Kingdoms DE!

These maps try to resemble (as faithful as possible) the maps of DE. But since those maps get changed like every month because they're too open, too closed, too unfair, etc., let's just say that these ones share the same concepts rather than the same scripts.

Also, for team games convenience, there's the Allied Vision version of every map as well.

With time, I will try to bring all the most popular ones. For now, these are the ones you'll find downloading the mod:

DE Arabia:

First of all, this map can either generate the desert or the green version (just as the classic Arabia). The probability is 50%. Let's see the changes for both of them:

- Desert version:
I used ECL Arabia as a starting point, since it's most used desert version of Arabia. However:
1) Ponds will generate with a 50% probability (instead of 0 as in ECL Arabia).
2) Each player will always start with one herdable already under their control.
3) Herdables are either sheep or goats. It doesn't change anything, it's just graphics and sound basically.
4) There's 50% probability that players have two boars and 50% that they have a rhino and an elephant. Rhino and elephant have more food, but they're more dangerous too.
5) Deers are replaced either by zebras or by ostriches.
6) Wolves are replaced either by lions or tigers.

- Green version:
I used HC2 Arabia as a starting point for this.
1) Each player will always start with one herdable already under their control.
2) Herdables are either sheep, goats or cows. If you have cows, then you'll have only 4 of them + 2 sheep. It's for giving exactly the same amount of food (800) as when you have 8 sheep/goats.
3) Instead of wolves, you may encounter bears. It doesn't change anything, it's just graphics.

DE Acropolis:

This map is essentially the same as HC2 Acropolis, but:
2) Herdables are either Llamas or goats.

DE Four Lakes (aka Cross):

I used HC2 Cross as a starting point for this.
2) Herdables are either sheep, goats, turkeys or cows. If you have cows, then you'll have only 4 of them + 2 sheep. It's for giving exactly the same amount of food (800) as when you have 8 sheep.
3) Instead of wolves, you may encounter crocodiles. It doesn't change anything, it's just graphics.
4) There's 50% probability that players have two boars and 50% that they have two javelinas. There's absolutely no difference but the name.
1 User(s) are viewing this mod (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Information
Type:
New Visuals or Content
Game Name:
Downloads:
Created By:
GorLeon
Version:
Download Size:
12.45 KB
Uploaded By: