TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:32 pm
Mr Trumplaris, You need to stop telling people what to do or not to do...

Seems you dont do that with only me, you do this with everybody...

I never allow this and that is why you never get an answer from me... Who the hell do you think that you are ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:33 pm
+kwin wrote:
Mr Trumplaris, You need to stop telling people what to do or not to do...

Seems you dont do that with only me, you do this with everybody...

I never allow this and that is why you never get an answer from me... Who the hell do you think that you are ...
I dont get an answer from you because you can't even debate or argue the points you try to make Kwin. You don't really know why you hate Trump and I know you are low information that gets everything you say from your tv. I dont blame you, you are a dumb belgian kid who is easy to manipulate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 7:47 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Jesus christ you really are a ****ing ****, like an actual ****. Why are you even here trying to debate? How do you even function in the real world with your smooth brain and drooling?

I never once said that I believed the far theories some people in this thread have claimed about the election. I said I believed that the election itself was fraudulent and stolen. I dont believe China/Democrats made a plan to ruin Trump's chances by spreading the corona virus.

I'm literally not 'fooling' anyone but you. Everyone else who has read this thread knows the statements I've made who has a basic grasp of english atleast and I haven't backtracked on a single thing I've said from my first post on the thread.

:D :D :D :D :D

Sit down. Have a scone and read your comments. I will accept your apology.

I swear you actually don't know what you have written here since November ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 17 January 2021 - 7:49 pm by +kwin
Trumplaris...
You're so dumb that you believe your own lies, not only those you write about me...

But I expect nothing else from someone who choose to have the word trump in his name
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 January 2021 - 7:50 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
:D :D :D :D :D

Sit down. Have a scone and read your comments. I will accept your apology.
I've read all my comments and I know the things I've said and the things I haven't said which your lack of english understanding may make you believe. It's okay to be wrong sometimes Amon. You can't pick out what I said which was wrong. I still believe the election was fraudulent and just because Biden will be the President starting in a few days doesn't change that.

Also I know for sure now you watch CNN for your information. You will deny it but you sound exactly like Don Lemon from a few nights ago. So that doesn't surprise me at all you are a low information CNN watcher 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:48 pm
+kwin wrote:
You're so dumb that you believe your own lies, not only those you write about me...
Show me what I'm dumb on, show me what my lies are. Again, you can't and you wont show anything. Same as you've been making blank statements in every post you've made on this thread and never show anything as to why you believe what you do or show any source to what you claim. Atleast when I talked to Amon he knew some things about Obama care (granted he only knew the good and of course knew none of the bad) Thought Obama basically saved the world and gave the best health care to all citizens because his TV told him that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:51 pm
I've read all my comments and I know the things I've said and the things I haven't said which your lack of english understand may make you believe. It's okay to be wrong sometimes Amon. You can't pick out what I said which was wrong. I still believe the election was fraudulent and just because Biden will be the President starting in a few days doesn't change that.

Also I know for sure now you watch CNN for your information. You will deny it but you sound exactly like Don Lemon from a few nights ago. So that doesn't surprise me at all you are a low information CNN watcher 11.

I understand your behaviour. You feel that you will lost your "reputation" here. It's ok. Don't be such a "Donald" and take the lost.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:52 pm
Again... You dont tell me what to do mr trump****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:57 pm
I understand your behaviour. You feel that you will lost your "reputation" here. It's ok. Don't be such a "Donald" and take the lost.
Doing Amon things, losing points to me and then making up a post entirely different to what you were just saying.

I feel bad for people like you who dont believe there is corruption, believe politicians have peoples interests at heart and do what's right for everyone. People like you (the sheep) of the world are the reason corruption works. The media is owned so it spins any narrative it wants and dumb people like Kwin and Amon eat it all up and believe the world will get better somehow.

I didn't lose anything though, even if Trump isnt in office I know he will still be around. All news stations will still get their money from talking about him even when he isnt President for the next 4 years because they expect he will run in 4 years anyway. I also dont have to deal with a Biden presidency so I'm fine over here in Canada.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:59 pm
+kwin wrote:
Again... You dont tell me what to do mr trump****
Again Kwin, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I know you wont tell me anything because you can't not because you dont want to. There's a difference with us, I like to debate and make claims and then show proof and why I believe what I do and think. You like to make claims and then just not talk more or make up something random.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 8:01 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
quote of the Whacko:

You can't constantly ignore the videos I posted and not watch them and then claim theres no evidence. I did post videos with evidence, actual evidence.

So sad how people get mad when they are confronted with the truth (Donaldism).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 January 2021 - 8:05 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
quote of the Whacko:

You can't constantly ignore the videos I posted and not watch them and then claim theres no evidence. I did post videos with evidence, actual evidence.

So sad how people get mad when they are confronted with the truth (Donaldism).
Talking about mad? You are the one that said you are outraged and need to calm down 11.

Nothing about that post you quoted is me being mad at all. You can watch the videos if you want, you would rather live in your echo chamber where Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo from CNN are your daddies and they tell you what to think and say.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 8:32 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Again Kwin, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I know you wont tell me anything because you can't not because you dont want to. There's a difference with us, I like to debate and make claims and then show proof and why I believe what I do and think. You like to make claims and then just not talk more or make up something random.

You aren't so liberal as you wanna looks like. Do you actually know how many times you use "Trump hater" or "hate" to shoot down criticism about Trump ?

And do you think that "hate" should be a normal term in a debate ?

Do you like the imagination that people could worship you for your statements if you use "hate" as much as possible ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 January 2021 - 8:22 pm
Talking about mad? You are the one that said you are outraged and need to calm down 11.

I think it's a reaction which you can have. Specially in a debate about "obamacare" and your sickening hypocrisy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 8:24 pm
You aren't so liberal as you wanna looks like. Do you actually know how many times you use "Trump hater" or "hate" to shoot down criticism about Trump ?

And do you think that "hate" should be a normal term in a debate ?
I said I'm more liberal than I am conservative. I would vote independent if Trump wasn't on the election vote and I was American but I dont view Trump as a conservative nominee really neither do many people. I said Trump hater or hate for the things you were saying which was exactly that, you can't prove otherwise. It was pure Trump propaganda hate and nothing else 11.

Link | Reply | Quote
«41424344454647484950[51]52535455565758596061»
Displaying 751 - 765 out of 968 posts