TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 25 January 2021 - 6:12 pm
Dominion voting system is suing Giuliani for 1.3 billion dollars.

Any predictions? Will Dominion bring better evidence to the courts than Giuliani did, and cash big?

I'll go first.

Yes. Yes they will.

It will be very easy to win this lawsuit after Giuliani defamed Dominion on a daily basis, without any real evidence :o.

Ez money. Now we know where all the Trump election fraud funds will go (to dominion, it's kinda funny, no?).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 25 January 2021 - 8:13 pm
I'll go first.

Yes. Yes they will.

It will be very easy to win this lawsuit after Giuliani defamed Dominion on a daily basis, without any real evidence :o.

Ez money. Now we know where all the Trump election fraud funds will go (to dominion, it's kinda funny, no?).
Hard to say. Sidney Powell and Rudy were slandering Dominion for months and they never sued them. Just decided to sue near the end of the whole thing. But if Sidney and Rudy lose the case for over a billion dollars thats a pretty big LUL moment.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 26 January 2021 - 7:47 am
Dominion voting system is suing Giuliani for 1.3 billion dollars.

Any predictions? Will Dominion bring better evidence to the courts than Giuliani did, and cash big?

Dominion has opened themselves up to Discovery. Brilliant! If they sue, then Rudy and his lawyers would have access to all their records and resources including their voting machines SO GO AHEAD AND SUE, then let's see what happens. This means dominion voting system need to show us their voting machines or did they wipe them clean themselves, go to hell then Dominion! Bring it on because they're guilty so we can prove this once and for all, and the court will be forced to listen! Even HBO did a Documentary once on how much fraud these machines can do. Texas knew it. They rejected them 3 times for that reason. HBO did a documentary on this company and showed flaws so why is HBO not being sued?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 26 January 2021 - 12:17 pm
Dominion has opened themselves up to Discovery. Brilliant! If they sue, then Rudy and his lawyers would have access to all their records and resources including their voting machines SO GO AHEAD AND SUE, then let's see what happens. This means dominion voting system need to show us their voting machines or did they wipe them clean themselves, go to hell then Dominion! Bring it on because they're guilty so we can prove this once and for all, and the court will be forced to listen! Even HBO did a Documentary once on how much fraud these machines can do. Texas knew it. They rejected them 3 times for that reason. HBO did a documentary on this company and showed flaws so why is HBO not being sued?

If documentaries or claims are based on things that u can back up, then it's not defaming.

So yea it's good news for everybody i guess. Both have to bring evidence to the table.
Let's see what happens
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:25 pm
I already found a balcony so I can look down at you and laugh at how you're a neo liberal puppet.

If you say it from above, it's more funny with your ridiculous name and your disarming Trumpel pet brain..
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:34 pm
Imagine losing every point on the thread you try and make and still come back for more because of your ego. Yikes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 27 January 2021 - 11:03 am by [xCs]_Jv
imagine caring about winning voobly forum wars in 2021 XD
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 27 January 2021 - 1:04 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

+1 brother, completely agree with you
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 January 2021 - 1:11 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Now that you mention it.
1st: Premium banned (with badge!) - 6 months banned
2nd: Premium banned (with badge!) - 3 months banned
3rd: Premium banned (with badge!) - 9 months banned (<-- poor troll performance)

=)
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 27 January 2021 - 1:26 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Now that you mention it.
3rd: Premium banned (with badge!) - 9 months banned (<-- poor troll performance)

=)

6 3 9 ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 January 2021 - 6:55 pm
wow the third German I've talked to who has this to say about media in Germany on US politics.

i'm a little bit behind i think, i'm not really following it anymore, our media is one-sided against trump anyway

Amon?????
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_RPG]RPG_AwasRanked

Posted 29 January 2021 - 1:19 am
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 29 January 2021 - 8:38 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
Now that you mention it.

=)

Xtra spicy rewards.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 31 January 2021 - 9:46 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sasquatch_

Posted 1 February 2021 - 1:09 am
I have a question for every single one of you. Do any of you live in the United States and live in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania or Georgia. I live in one of these states and its well known there is voter fraud. I dont think any of you live in any of these states. But wanna open your mouth from behind a computer screen and could give a crap about any of this. Due to the fact your just a leftist and wanna beat your chest but yet your no king of the jungle.

Link | Reply | Quote
«454647484950515253545556575859[60]6162636465
Displaying 886 - 900 out of 968 posts