speed is very good like 50 mbps but i am not able to fix this fp

my router name syrotech
model name : SY-GPON-1110-WADONT

pls guide me how can i fix fp and play games
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 25 November 2020 - 1:55 pm
Hello Sherlyn,

Please run and copy paste us the results of your network diagnostics: to do this, join any lobby, go to Options (on the upper left menu) and run the Network Diagnostics.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Sherlyn

Posted 25 November 2020 - 3:18 pm
i am getting tis results

Received data from 'server 3' through port 59972 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 39631 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 29743 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sherlyn

Posted 25 November 2020 - 3:24 pm
i was trying to do port forwarding as well but i see this page and i am confused how to do it

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 26 November 2020 - 5:41 am by +sunny@voobly
Hello,

Try the following:

[You must login to view link]

To get your computer's local IP, open the command prompt and type the command 'ipconfig' (without the quotes). Look for the IPV4 address in the results.

Additionally, also make sure UPNP is disabled in the screenshot you sent us.

Having done all of that, if you are still seeing the fast proxy warning on Voobly, send us a revised outcome of your network diagnostics and we would be happy to assist you further.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts