UDP 16000 port open and i still having fast proxy

DirtPlay

Posted 17 December 2020 - 6:01 pm
i have already opened the port 16000 on my router WAN and i keep getting FP, is there any solve? i've tried with UPnP and changing the ports and open manually UDP 16000 on my firewall, i dont know if it is because i live in a low connection zone, but in other games where the servers are on brazil i get the usual 100 ping, so i dont think so, also i have an abnormal packet loss that makes most games get the waiting chart very often

this is my red diagnostic
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 42880 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 42879 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 42881 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Resultado del Test: NAT Simétrico
Estado de la Red: Pobre
Acción Recomendada: Abrir Puertos es recomendado, o cambiar routers. El único puerto que necesitas abrir es el puerto 16000 UDP, en Voobly NO necesitas los puertos direct play 2300-2400 ni 47624.
Detalles: Tu router asignó diferentes puertos públicos a todos los servidores de prueba, esto hará dificil que los demás usuarios se puedan conectar directamente contigo. Es esperable que te encuentres con un gran numero de usuarios mediante Proxy Rápido.

Para ayuda entendiendo este reporte o para mayor información ve a http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DirtPlay

Posted 17 December 2020 - 6:18 pm
also i tried with PFconfig and cheked the port, it says that its not open or not reachable, i already opened ports manually and with that so it is a problem from my ISP?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Edited 17 December 2020 - 10:06 pm by +arslan
Hi,
  • Make sure the port forward against your local IP is static, sometimes when you restart your PC, your network assigns a new IP to you, on which the Port is not Open.
    [You must login to view link]
  • Even if you have the Symmetric NAT issue, you will still be able to play online without much lag, if you see some players as FP, the game will still run without much lag.
  • To properly fix the Symmetric NAT you need to contact your ISP to help you forward to port, in some cases ISPs block ports that are not very common.
  • REMEMBER: Port forwarding will only work if you are forwarding on your Modem/Router(which is directly connected to internet wire), if you forward port on your Repeater(e.g TP Link which is normally used to increase internet range or signal) then PF will not work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DirtPlay

Posted 18 December 2020 - 4:39 am
thanks so much, i just discovered how really worked the config of the ip, and now i played a game with an stable connection, thank you very much
Link | Reply | Quote
 Canivals

Posted 1 March 2021 - 5:28 pm
Can you tell me how you solved it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 2 March 2021 - 2:45 am
Hello Canivals,

Please, create your own thread explaining what's your issue and what have you already done to fix it and we will be happy to give you a hand.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts