Choose Blood v2

_Blood_Kill_

Edited 25 December 2010 - 9:16 pm by _Blood_Kill_
Spanish/Español

Bueno, (aunque ya os lo dije) hace un tiempo actualicé mi 'Choose Blood' a la versión 1.7 pues ya lo e actualizado a la 1.8 (Creo que será la versión final a menos que encuentre más fallos pero creo que ni hay)

Lo que tiene de nuevo esta versión son 2 cosas:

--Primer rey sale a los 5 minutos en lugar de 9:30 (luego sigue normal)
-Se ha añadido una reliquia para que la elección de unidades se pueda hacer también al azar.

Para mí, es la versión 1.8 para ustedes (como sé que van subiendo así: v1,v2,v3...) supongo que será la v2

Y bueno, os recuerdo por aquí (creo que esto ya lo dije como 3 veces xD) que el 'Choose Blood' del Pack no se puede abrir ni jugarlo... (se cierra el Age)

Aquí tienen el Choose Blood 1.8 (para ustedes v2) y el 'The Legend of Blood' (Se me olvidó quitarlo del WinRAR xD)

[You must login to view link]

(Aunque en el WinRAR pone 'Choose Blood' v2 es en realidad 1.8 pero como sé que ponéis así las versiones lo dejé así)

Un saludo y gracias.

English/Inglés

Well, (although I told you) some time ago I updated my 'Choose Blood' to version 1.7 and it already updated to 1.8 (I think it will be the final version unless I find more faults but I think not available)

What's new in this version are 2 things:

- First king leaves at 5 minutes instead of 9:30 (then still normal)
-Added a relic for the choice of units also can be done randomly.

For me it is version 1.8 for you (as I know are going well: v1, v2, v3 ...) I suppose it's v2

Well, I remind you here (I think I said this like 3 times xD) the 'Choose Blood' Pack can not open or play ... (closes the Age)

Here is the Blood Choose 1.8 (for you v2) and 'The Legend of Blood' (I forgot to remove it from the WinRAR xD)

[You must login to view link]

(While the WinRAR puts 'Blood Choose' v2 is actually 1.8 but I know that you put so I left it versions)

A greeting and thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blood_Kill_

Posted 25 December 2010 - 6:49 pm
LoL I'm a klutz ... I gave the wrong mediafire link ... and put it right ... (Although they seem to be the same maps are not as they are different ...)

And are correct at the first post ... so sorry = (

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts