My hotkeys won't be applied at game on voobly

letmealone

Posted 12 April 2021 - 6:33 pm
Hii everyone before 2 weeks i created my own hotkeys ... and it was working
but beefore 2 days ago it back to original hotkeys
when i tried to edit it again it wouldn't work on voobly
so i reinsalled both of aoc and voobly and tried to edit it again but still won't work so i appreciate if i can get any help ;sad
Link | Reply | Quote
 Noobru320

Posted 12 April 2021 - 6:50 pm
same problem bro
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 12 April 2021 - 7:13 pm
Hotkeys are stored in .hki files, usually "player1.hki". Data mods like the Wololo Kingdoms also create their own hotkey files that are stored in the mod's folder. Read this page we wrote about it regarding WK DE, the process is the same for all mods: [You must login to view link]

By default, the game uses the first ".hki" file it encounters. If you are playing with WololoKingdoms and there is a "player1.hki" file in its folder, that's the one used. For the same reason, if you modify a hotkey, you only modify the hki file of the mod.

If the game doesn't find an hki file in the mod's folder, it looks for it in the main Age2HD folder. So if you use the same hotkeys everywhere, you can delete hki files in the mod's folders to ensure you always use the same ones. Again, read the page for more details.
Link | Reply | Quote
 letmealone

Posted 12 April 2021 - 7:43 pm
+pablo@voobly wrote:
Hotkeys are stored in .hki files, usually "player1.hki". Data mods like the Wololo Kingdoms also create their own hotkey files that are stored in the mod's folder. Read this page we wrote about it regarding WK DE, the process is the same for all mods: [You must login to view link]

By default, the game uses the first ".hki" file it encounters. If you are playing with WololoKingdoms and there is a "player1.hki" file in its folder, that's the one used. For the same reason, if you modify a hotkey, you only modify the hki file of the mod.

If the game doesn't find an hki file in the mod's folder, it looks for it in the main Age2HD folder. So if you use the same hotkeys everywhere, you can delete hki files in the mod's folders to ensure you always use the same ones. Again, read the page for more details.
i don't use that mod i just play cba / hero ...
should i delte hki folder ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 letmealone

Edited 12 April 2021 - 7:45 pm by letmealone
i delted all hki files 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 12 April 2021 - 8:13 pm
If you delete all hki files you'll loose your hotkeys. Since CBA is an scenario played on the basic patch, I guess it uses the hki file in the root folder Age2HD.
Link | Reply | Quote
 letmealone

Posted 12 April 2021 - 9:50 pm
+pablo@voobly wrote:
If you delete all hki files you'll loose your hotkeys. Since CBA is an scenario played on the basic patch, I guess it uses the hki file in the root folder Age2HD.
i delted all hki files and edited new hotkeys and now it work
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:16 pm
Quote:
i delted all hki files and edited new hotkeys and now it work
That also works, of course.
Link | Reply | Quote
 letmealone

Posted 13 April 2021 - 11:00 am
;happycry