Can't play games anymore.

Jimmakus

Posted 2 May 2021 - 7:32 pm
I am having a really annoying problem this past 1 hour with Voobly. Actually I can't play online anymore. Everytime the game is about to start I get kicked out, but not by the host. I don't know what is causing it. I was playing a game earlier, but had to stop, 'cause a player dropped before Castle Age.
Ever since that I can't play online. I didn't do any changes. I runned the CCleaner and restarted my pc, but the problem remains. I even re-installed Voobly.
Any ideas?????
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SOK]Kilzalot

Posted 2 June 2021 - 10:28 pm
Same thing happen to me in January 2021. Tech support has no clue. I had to move to Steam AoEII DE
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 June 2021 - 9:01 pm
Jimmakus wrote:
I am having a really annoying problem this past 1 hour with Voobly. Actually I can't play online anymore. Everytime the game is about to start I get kicked out, but not by the host. I don't know what is causing it. I was playing a game earlier, but had to stop, 'cause a player dropped before Castle Age.
Ever since that I can't play online. I didn't do any changes. I runned the CCleaner and restarted my pc, but the problem remains. I even re-installed Voobly.
Any ideas?????
What error message are you getting?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Longnguyen113

Posted 2 July 2021 - 1:26 pm
Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\program files\voobly'
Verifying 'c:\program files\voobly\language_x1.dll' exists...
Failure!

The file was not found at the location the registry said it should be. The registry keys need to either be fixed or the game needs to be moved to the proper location.
help me that problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 July 2021 - 12:44 pm
Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\program files\voobly'
Verifying 'c:\program files\voobly\language_x1.dll' exists...
Failure!

The file was not found at the location the registry said it should be. The registry keys need to either be fixed or the game needs to be moved to the proper location.
help me that problem
Please perform a clean installation of the Voobly client:
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts