Lag in 1.5RC but not 1.0c

baohon2412

Posted 12 May 2021 - 6:26 pm
Hi,

I am experiencing extremely lag if i play patch 1.5RC but none if i play patch 1.0c. I notice that when playing 1.5RC, i have high ping with every player after game start while this does not happen if i play 1.0c instead (same players each game).

Can sb help on this ?

Thanks,
Link | Reply | Quote
 baohon2412

Posted 12 May 2021 - 7:07 pm
I see 2 difference between 1.0c and 1.5RC.
1. When button "launch", 1.0c start in-game lobby immediately while 1.5RC take a long period to do such.
2. 1.5RC require game to be recored while this is not a requirement for 1.0c.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 12 May 2021 - 7:59 pm
Hi,

It depends on the map that you are playing, like 'Roll the Dice' map has a lot of Triggers and Conditions that take time to load, also 1.5RC fixed Recording feature makes it even longer to load the map. If you have a fast PC then it does not feel too long, but for older generation PCs it feels sluggish.

Link | Reply | Quote
 baohon2412

Posted 12 May 2021 - 9:07 pm
@arslan@mplus
I play arabia games.
Yeah, I think crap PC + recorded game contribute to lag but the signal of turtle and red ping stll give me big concern.
Link | Reply | Quote
 baohon2412

Posted 12 May 2021 - 9:11 pm
+arslan wrote:
Hi,

It depends on the map that you are playing, like 'Roll the Dice' map has a lot of Triggers and Conditions that take time to load, also 1.5RC fixed Recording feature makes it even longer to load the map. If you have a fast PC then it does not feel too long, but for older generation PCs it feels sluggish.

And note that none of those problems of lag, ping and connect happen when i play 1.0c patch. Sadly, one of my friend has crash on patch 1.0c in his local files so we have to play 1.5RC.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts