CBA v8

_EriC__

Edited 10 February 2011 - 6:33 am by _EriC__
i think off and on switch means. u can make castle units when u have 150+ pop. in cbav6 the castle spawn stops once u have gained 100+ pop. this could be overiden with this feature isnt??.

but this has a terrifying effect. persian in imp is too strong. with them 60 units can kill opponents 200 units. so after this feature. per can produce. 60 elite war elephants + 140 some other units. which gives absolutely zero hope for opponents. ;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Edited 13 February 2011 - 3:22 pm by 12eVeNToN
@ techno I doubt he meant that. I guess he meant simply that you will be able to block/reactivate your spawn.

Tenchy, is it possible to add more resources for ffa games? Since you can detect the teams, I think this isn't too hard to implement. May be give the same amount of res you give for 1k kills, for 3k and 5k kills also?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _EriC__

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:32 pm
But does it automatically get blocked once the population starts growing? else persians own in imp, they already own but this could make it worst. and if possible try to nutralize civ.
i mean in 1v1 games. put some restriction to random civ. like sara and hun wont come or goths and tutons wont come. such game sucks. if possible...... this could make 1v1 games more exciting in random civ.
Link | Reply | Quote
 risk

Posted 19 February 2011 - 3:03 am
Tenchy,

Would it be possible to add more resources for FFA games?

Thanks,
Risk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 19 February 2011 - 4:48 am
Possible? Yes. Going to happen? Doubt it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]StorMy_

Edited 23 February 2011 - 4:29 pm by [s1L3nT]StorMy_
great job v8 !!

Castle effects?
risk wrote:
Tenchy,

Would it be possible to add more resources for FFA games?

Thanks,
Risk

not good idea FFA takes already 5-6 hours !
if more resources then takes 12 hours ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _dontCrare

Posted 17 April 2011 - 7:49 am
where to download this new CBAv8 map???
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 9 June 2011 - 2:05 am
CBA should also have anti-blocking triggers and different units should spawn at different speeds.
Link | Reply | Quote
 EaMeS

Posted 30 July 2011 - 7:50 am
I appreciate your work in CBA v8!!
But I have just one small concern.

WHy have we given so much advantage to chinese... :(
fast castle, chem, fast imp ....

can this be changed...can v remove chemistry from the scene
Link | Reply | Quote
 omgLASERpewPEW

Edited 31 July 2011 - 5:13 pm by omgLASERpewPEW
FFA takes 5-6 hours because people like to camp and save resources. With more resources (for each 2k or 5k kills) FFA would be much better.

This goths-wall works for every civs (but only in your base)

About spawn. Is this possible that we could set spawn point from castles on our own?
I know we have 3 options but sometimes its not enough :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 KernelSys

Posted 3 August 2011 - 9:48 am
Hi. I'm learning to create scenarios analizing some scenarios of the Voobly map pack. I'm studying computer engineering and I should recognize that the map editor of AoE2 follow some of the basics of programming. That's make me more interested (or surprised?) as well in this stuff (create scenarios I mean). But I notice maps like CBA cannot be analized from the editor of the game. Could you tell me please how can I open the maps to see the triggers and the effects you followed to configure the razes of every civilizations, the anti-delete functions and things like that? Thanks in advantage! ;drool
Link | Reply | Quote
 KernelSys

Posted 4 August 2011 - 3:44 pm
Thanks a lot!
Wow, i wonder if I'll write a program of that kind in the future... the creators did a really nice job.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]I3en

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:03 am
Could the kills requirements to age up be added ? It's impossible to find during games :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ InC ]_ShruiKan_

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:53 pm
They should hang people that stil fix/make cba maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 [eXiL3]_AxOn

Posted 9 November 2011 - 5:29 am
Quote:
They should hang people that stil fix/make cba maps
+1

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3