US 2020 Election

Bolt

Posted 24 July 2021 - 12:29 pm
Hi Folks and Voobly staff, I know the TRUMP vs BIDEN thread is locked but I didn't post in the thread, and I now feel its important to add my first opinion because after recent events this is still an important topic.

The state of Arizona has completed a forensic auidt of the election and the results are that there was 10's of thousands of fraudulent ballets, Trump did win in arizona and now other states in the US is starting the process of doing forensic audits. I wouldn't be surprised if the election gets overturned and Trump eventually reinstated back into office.

here is the recording of the Arizona senate audit hearing a must watch. I time stamp the start for you. Its long but well worth watching if you want to know the truth.
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 25 July 2021 - 12:51 am
I wonder why the TRUMP vs BIDEN topic was closed...
Ok, i know, lot's of stupid stuff in it... but this is the offtopic forum, so why close it ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 25 July 2021 - 4:06 pm
Bolt wrote:
Hi Folks and Voobly staff, I know the TRUMP vs BIDEN thread is locked but I didn't post in the thread, and I now feel its important to add my first opinion because after recent events this is still an important topic.

The state of Arizona has completed a forensic auidt of the election and the results are that there was 10's of thousands of fraudulent ballets, Trump did win in arizona and now other states in the US is starting the process of doing forensic audits. I wouldn't be surprised if the election gets overturned and Trump eventually reinstated back into office.

here is the recording of the Arizona senate audit hearing a must watch. I time stamp the start for you. Its long but well worth watching if you want to know the truth.
You will get a few Trump Derangement people on this forum who won't have any of this... and just going to state as a Trump supporter I dont see any overturn of the election happening. Besides that Biden being President is Trumps best advertisement to running again in 2024.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bolt

Posted 27 July 2021 - 8:34 am
Hi [Eot_]Trumplaris I really can't see Trump running in 2024 unless election integrity is sorted out because it would be totally pointless, because the election would just be stolen again with fraudulent ballets going to the running Democrat.

Its an absolute disgrace how a worlds super power country such as the US cannot hold a far and accurate election.

It really amazes me that Trump Derangement Syndrome Officials in the US who don't like Trump are unable to put their emotions aside for the sake of their country to conduct a far election, The US really is in a real mess at the moment. I really hope it is sorted because otherwise the US would be setting a very bad example for other countries around the world.

Arizona has completed a Forensic Audit of the 2020 election and now 2 other states are in the process of starting a Forensic Audit,

And I'm willing to be bet down the track after the other states have completed their Forensic Audits if Sleepy Joe isn't removed from office by the power of the Supreme Court there will Massive Massive protests and riots in the US.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 22 August 2021 - 11:29 pm
The misfortune of Trump supporters is that they think what is not fake news is fake news.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 August 2021 - 8:12 am
The misfortune of Trump supporters is that they think what is not fake news is fake news.
Give an example.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 August 2021 - 10:48 am
Feel free to Google Translate.

19 Trump lies in a single speech:
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 25 August 2021 - 1:36 am
+chris@voobly wrote:

Yeah ... this guy created an entired world of unreality to cover his incompetency.

I believe that to be obvious and undeniable a fact.

Especially his unfounded assertions that the 2020 White House election was rigged, leaded to a breakdown of trust in the US democracy.

The Capitol rioters, radicalized by conspiracy theories about stolen elections, are the best example.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 25 August 2021 - 6:38 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
+chris@voobly wrote:

Acting like hes the only President that has ever lied or makes things up is pretty disingenuous. Biden's quite literally doing that on a daily basis as we speak. Also running away from answering questions after any speech (unlike Trump who actually stood there and answered media) with strong bias against him.

Also I was curious and my google lets me translate the whole page at once so I thought I would take a look.
There was some lies/exaggerations there for sure and also some things that the person writing the article took out of context, also the person's main 'source' that they kept listing information from was CNN. Come on Chris, I know you better than this that you're not taking someone seriously and thinking there's no bias when the guy literally writing the article cites CNN multiple times as the counter to something Trump says.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 25 August 2021 - 5:35 am
Yeah ... this guy created an entired world of unreality to cover his incompetency.

I believe that to be obvious and undeniable a fact.

Especially his unfounded assertions that the 2020 White House election was rigged, leaded to a breakdown of trust in the US democracy.

The Capitol rioters, radicalized by conspiracy theories about stolen elections, are the best example.
Capitol Rioters who went to the Capitol with no guns and no plan. A real 'insurrection' to take over the building.

Also Democrats and Hillary Clinton made assertions about a rigged election in 2016 and no one trusted democracy back then, people still don't trust it and probably never really will trust democracy in the US from the Democratic OR Republican side.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 25 August 2021 - 11:25 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
"Capitol rioters with no guns and no plan" sounds for a backwoodsman as a peaceful happening. But it wasn't ...

We all saw what happened that day!

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" Trump failed and he lost control about "the spirits that" he "summoned".

And as anytime in his life someone saved his ass ... In this case the republican party!

That's the real desaster for the US democracy.

"I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative."
John Stuart Mill 1866 in a parliamentary debate with Conservative John Pakington.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 25 August 2021 - 1:23 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
"Also Democrats and Hillary Clinton made assertions about a rigged election in 2016 ..." is a fake news of a backwoodsman with a childlike trust in the hoax of his demigod Trump.

The truth is:

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation of Russian interference in July 2016, including a special focus on links between Trump associates and Russian officials and suspected coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Russian attempts to interfere in the election were first disclosed publicly by members of the United States Congress in September 2016, confirmed by US intelligence agencies in October 2016, and further detailed by the Director of National Intelligence office in January 2017."

After all we know that Russia do it and what happened to some of Trump associates which Donald amnestied at the end of a shameful presidency.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 25 August 2021 - 7:51 pm
"Capitol rioters with no guns and no plan" sounds for a backwoodsman as a peaceful happening. But it wasn't ...

We all saw what happened that day!

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" Trump failed and he lost control about "the spirits that" he "summoned".

And as anytime in his life someone saved his ass ... In this case the republican party!

That's the real desaster for the US democracy.

"I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative."
John Stuart Mill 1866 in a parliamentary debate with Conservative John Pakington.
We all saw what happened lmao. There was close to 1 million people that came to Washington on Jan 6th. They didnt bring guns and no Capitol officer was shot by a trump supporter. If you really think an insurrection was planned and was trying to take place you're an ****. They could of killed every single officer there along with senators/congress people if they wanted to with the amount of people that were there yet none of that happened.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 25 August 2021 - 7:57 pm
"Also Democrats and Hillary Clinton made assertions about a rigged election in 2016 ..." is a fake news of a backwoodsman with a childlike trust in the hoax of his demigod Trump.

The truth is:

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation of Russian interference in July 2016, including a special focus on links between Trump associates and Russian officials and suspected coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Russian attempts to interfere in the election were first disclosed publicly by members of the United States Congress in September 2016, confirmed by US intelligence agencies in October 2016, and further detailed by the Director of National Intelligence office in January 2017."

After all we know that Russia do it and what happened to some of Trump associates which Donald amnestied at the end of a shameful presidency.
Andddd this is how I know you're completely lost and just in derangement times against Trump... your argument is literally Russia. Every rational person, even the ones that hate Trump never talk about Russia anymore because its a non topic, its been debunked even by democrats.

Mueller sat infront of congress to talk about his 'findings' and was basically laughed out of the room. Every democrat and Trump hater was counting on him to show people how corrupt Trump was and what Russia did and he failed miserably. I suggest you actually go look at some videos on this and see for yourself.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 28 August 2021 - 4:31 pm
All i see this forum is doing is allowing Amon to push his hitler youth agenda.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 66 posts