Cheats in mm2?

_XBD_sk8_

Posted 3 January 2011 - 4:49 am
_XBD_sk8_
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 5 January 2011 - 4:51 pm
Oh yes we are good ppl, I would come there and destroy the a/c thingy(idk what it is for), but net got ****ed up and cannot play there :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 _HoMeR_

Posted 5 January 2011 - 9:24 pm
lmfao i love the way you rant coma!!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _HoMeR_

Posted 5 January 2011 - 9:25 pm
_XBD_sk8_ wrote:
_XBD_sk8_

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Edited 6 January 2011 - 2:40 pm by Capillary_Coma
I see 3 replies, see zero answers
sk8 doesn't cheat.

We all old timers here. Even LTV knows and respects it. EVEN IF LTV's went on into rooms to cheat (i only suppose this because they are the newest(?) team in mm2, doesnt mean they actually do it) and messed up some game [THEY WOULD ONLY BE HAVING INOCCENT/harmless FUN]
you would see a cheater and boot a him straight away
like that first time i got drunk and went on to harrass someone, i was only testing it...«--

the point is... stop complicating this. Was simple to come here and play. Now i can't

Link | Reply | Quote
 _BBD_HoMeR

Posted 6 January 2011 - 6:49 pm
just turn a/c off ...... how simple is that, just a click of a choice.. like putting a password on, its actually easier than putting a password on lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Posted 7 January 2011 - 6:01 pm
the only thing not simple here is to understand this

I came back here last week for a attempted "quick game"
I had to delete the DL HUD i've been using since forever, when i found out about mods (coz i dont like standart one) Also had to delete some nice cities...
Ports are complicated enough for me, more i don't need

Guess i'll just stay away again... This fight for "competitive gameplay" (as homer puts it) is just not helping anyone except you 20or 25 bus players that still come here on a rotine basis.. New players are totally "banned" now, because of complications lol

And Homer, this game is 10yrs old, if you want competitive gameplay, u either re-hire microsoft to make Midtown Madness 4 for pc, or forget about it.

It needs more people to be competitive, otherwise it's just a closed league
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XBD_sk8_

Posted 9 January 2011 - 12:23 am
_HoMeR_ wrote:
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts