Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > Stuttering with multi-monitor setup in SWGB, AOE2 likely affected too

Stuttering with multi-monitor setup in SWGB, AOE2 likely affected too

[SWG]_RvA_

Posted 13 December 2021 - 4:58 pm
Hello.
A few people have been experiencing major stuttering in game, it starts out smooth but gets progressively worse as the game goes on. After a bit of troubleshooting, we've managed to track it down to multi-monitor setup being the culprit. After looking for solutions for a while, I've eventually stumbled across [You must login to view link] DirectDraw to OpenGL/Direct3D wrapper library. Some testing revealed that using this wrapper library eliminates these issues. Unfortunately, Voobly's anti-cheat is being triggered for some people when cnc-ddraw is loaded.

We'd like to be able to solve the problem, either by having the anti-cheat altered and an exception made for cnc-ddraw, or using a different solution in case anything is to be found, or already known by readers of this thread.

Thanks in advance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuckyLlama

Posted 13 December 2021 - 6:34 pm
that feel when 3 day ban for testing this

can confirm removes the issues
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dargaribdus

Posted 16 December 2021 - 4:38 am
Thanks for the fix discovery, RVA. Bump for solving anti-cheat trigger.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 December 2021 - 4:30 pm
LuckyLlama wrote:
that feel when 3 day ban for testing this

can confirm removes the issues
I need the player names who have triggered the AC events. According to the AC logs, you have not been banned in SWGB by AC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuckyLlama

Posted 21 December 2021 - 8:55 pm
Maybe Llamasc2 or Rubberduckzilla
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 December 2021 - 12:06 pm
I can't find any cheat detection logs. Those who get booted by AC, I need their account names / URLs to their Voobly profile.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SWG]_RvA_

Posted 29 December 2021 - 1:57 pm
Do you need the AC logs to investigate this specific issue, or just unban people affected? If it's the former I can try and trigger AC events while using this library if that'd be helpful.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 December 2021 - 2:03 pm
Yeah, without the logs I cannot investigate the specific issue. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts