Request Old Europe V8 map

[ToK]_GoKu_V_

Posted 28 January 2022 - 9:40 pm
Hello guys, I returned to this game after a long long time. Unfortunately, I deleted my game a few years ago and lost all the precious maps. There was a map called Europe and I think the map name is Europe (no bbt, fixed)
It is an old version so I think only old veterans will have it. In case you have it please share it with me because I want to play it again. Thanks in advance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 January 2022 - 9:56 pm
I still have some Europe maps from the MSN Gaming Zone, but none of them match the name "no bbt, fixed". I can upload them if you want.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Edited 28 January 2022 - 10:01 pm by +pablo@voobly
If "no bbt" means no bombard tower, I may be able to modify Chris' script to remove that building.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ToK]_GoKu_V_

Posted 28 January 2022 - 10:01 pm
Are they the ones you start with random locations? If you don't mind uploading them and I will check them. Thank you for responding.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ToK]_GoKu_V_

Posted 28 January 2022 - 10:06 pm
no bbt is referring to no bombard tower, I remember that the map also had no walls. The map is an old one but it was edited multiple times so the version Europe (no bbt, fixed) was the last one I played. The map before that had 5 villagers starting in a ship, but after the edit, we got random locations. Also, the map has major places, Scandinavia, Greece, Italy, North Africa, Spain, France, Britain so this is what the map included. You maybe have the v5 version which makes players start with 5 villagers in a transport ship. Thanks Again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 28 January 2022 - 10:11 pm
No Bombard towe is what I said.

I believe there are some real world maps in AoE2 HD. Do you know if they are similar?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 January 2022 - 12:25 am
Are they the ones you start with random locations? If you don't mind uploading them and I will check them. Thank you for responding.
There you go!
Attachments:
europe.zip (file size: 1.22 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 30 January 2022 - 12:52 am
Take a look at them. If you need the bombard towers disabled, I think they are just a couple of lines of code.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 January 2022 - 2:32 pm
Those are custom maps by the way, you can easily disable bombard towers and walls directly through the Editor.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Rebound

Posted 31 January 2022 - 7:20 pm
the noob basher goku is looking for the npl version with 1k pop
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ToK]_GoKu_V_

Posted 4 February 2022 - 6:14 pm
@chris @pancrol Thank you for the help I found the map and much appreciated it.
@Rebound That is exactly what I am looking for and I am a noob not a noob basher.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 4 February 2022 - 7:34 pm
Glad to hear it. Have fun.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 February 2022 - 7:43 pm
@chris @pancrol Thank you for the help I found the map and much appreciated it.
You are welcome. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts