CS - Random Season 11

Poll: Update on Random League Season 12?
Yes, it can use an update.
No, it's fine how it is.
 Scalonicese

Posted 28 May 2022 - 4:57 pm
mich wrote:
So now that Gary has taken over the Random Mod, should be we just keep the Season as is, or start a new fresh Season 12 Ladder? The current (S11) Random Ladder is going on two years.

First match @ 26 July 2020
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/22452325

Doesn't matter to me either way. Just curious what you all think.
imo you don't need to wait till 2 years for a reset.
start today, any change won't affect at all anyways
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 29 May 2022 - 8:59 pm by mich
I think we should wait a bit before resetting. Let's give the new pack a try and see how things go.

[Me_]Zanchy_R__ seems to have control of the pack and the updates now. :)

Thanks Gary. Your efforts and time is appreciated.

Note to players: Splits and game balances might be helpful in a Ladder reset discussion. Trying to make the game as fair as possible. Just sayin'. So far, in the games I've been in, splits seems to be more of a common occurrance. In previous games, most of the time, regardless of player experience, all go random team.

When the better players try to host and make a fair game for everyone, and help them learn = easier games later with a more population of experienced players. Those who are making this effort for fairness among these games, I thank ya :)

Also, fyi, I have nothing to do with resets or anything Admin related. Same for adding maps to be rated. I'm just here trying to speak for the community, post my thoughts, and then see what the community wants. Then, see what I can do to help make that happen.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Posted 29 May 2022 - 11:29 pm
mich wrote:

Also, fyi, I have nothing to do with resets or anything Admin related. Same for adding maps to be rated. I'm just here trying to speak for the community, post my thoughts, and then see what the community wants. Then, see what I can do to help make that happen.

damn
mich wrote:
[Me_]Zanchy_R__ seems to have control of the pack and the updates now. :)

Thanks Gary. Your efforts and time is appreciated.

he add only mexican maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Edited 30 May 2022 - 2:42 am by Checking
Not sure if the right thread but as many new players arising and some old players coming back we could use some changes to CS lobby.

We have too many useless ladders with no games at all, so i suggest to remove:
Desert Blood
Herofest
MCB
Tower Defense
RTD (See point 4)
LOTR (maybe not because of the inactive but strong LOTR community)

Instead:
1- Add a Smosh Ladder and in the same time host a Smosh League (similar to the RCB one running currently) with badges/premium

2- Reset Random League, reset it every few months with winning player/s receiving a premium.

3- (Most will hate it but i will put it anyway) Host a 2v2 Mirror Hero tourney/league as it seems the only active and decent games we can get in CS lobby right now. Me and Eddy have some cool ideas in mind for it, if someone can cooperate and host would be great.

4- More like a gamble, Keep RTD Ladder and host a league (We already had a RTD League hosted by nhoobish in the past similar to the RCB League currently running)

Idk who and if anyone is in charge of CS right now but these changes would surely increase cs lobby activities specially with summer approaching and people having more time in hand

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 30 May 2022 - 3:10 am by [Eot_]Eddy1
Checking wrote:
Not sure if the right thread but as many new players arising and some old players coming back we could use some changes to CS lobby.

Desert Blood
Herofest
MCB
Tower Defense
RTD (See point 4)

Instead:
1- Add a Smosh Ladder and in the same time host a Smosh League (similar to the RCB one running currently) with badges/premium

2- Reset Random League, reset it every few months with winning player/s receiving a premium.

3- (Most will hate it but i will put it anyway) Host a 2v2 Mirror Hero tourney/league as it seems the only active and decent games we can get in CS lobby right now. Me and Eddy have some cool ideas in mind for it, if someone can cooperate and host would be great.

4- More like a gamble, Keep RTD Ladder and host a league (We already had a RTD League hosted by nhoobish in the past similar to the RCB League currently running)

Idk who and if anyone is in charge of CS right now but these changes would surely increase cs lobby activities specially with summer approaching and people having more time in hand

- Camp and I are willing to put a little money (possibly BTC/ETH/USDT) for the 2v2 Hero tournament. Maybe someone else will participate as well? We believe we have a good idea about this tournament's settings and that we can get at least 16 decent players + whoever signs ups. Should be some GGs.

- Remove 1v1 ladder completely, at this point it is just point whoring. Add 1v1 back to the TG ladder. (This ladder also killed CBA 1v1)

- Put an active player in charge of CS so we know where to direct our requests.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 30 May 2022 - 5:41 pm
+1 for CBA Hero 2x2 tournament
maybe make 1x1 ladder as 1x1 & 2x2 ladder, and reset the ladder,
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 30 May 2022 - 8:52 pm by mich
Checking wrote:

Desert Blood
Herofest
MCB
Tower Defense
RTD (See point 4)

Again, this is a thread regarding Random Ladder =/ If you have suggestions about Ladder resets for current Ladders in CS, post a new thread please. Otherwise this thread will become a discussion nightmare with too many subjects lol

Checking wrote:
Instead:

Umm > Smosh League/Ladder Season 4?

Checking wrote:

I agree. Every 6 months a reset though. A few months is too often considering the number of maps in the pack/league/ladder.

Checking wrote:

Again... ^ Stop bombing this thread with multiple inquiries please lol

Checking wrote:

You have my vote bruh .....

.....................except for Hero or CBA... that **** basically took over the lobby. Nothing left. Boring. Boring. Boring.

- Put an active player in charge of CS so we know where to direct our requests.

^

Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 7 June 2022 - 6:44 pm
New Poll: Should we retire Random League Season 11?

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/345670
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 8 June 2022 - 6:42 pm
And, disregard everything I said in this post.

Null and void.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 24 out of 24 posts