Any OG ZONE.COM PEOPLE STILL AROUND

[_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 20 June 2022 - 1:39 am
Sirred came back for a year or so, really good khans and germs player.
Unfortunately no one plays 1.0c anymore and the new patches have made the units detecting other units in a way that makes the blood maps unplayable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Edited 20 June 2022 - 3:06 am by AaryanKing
Hey, welcome back!

If you want to play Dome, Germs or some other maps hit me up, we could 1v1 or manage some other players to play some fun TGs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 21 June 2022 - 12:42 am by _IYIastA_
Warlock was around recently, there are a good few zone people left but he is the most OG I have talked to lately.

https://vicious.voobly.com/ is where to go to see where most of the old zone people are!

I'm a 2003 baby.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GotFatOffTacos

Edited 21 June 2022 - 3:45 am by GotFatOffTacos
Whats up Day! This is w4lzLock. I needed to create a new name since theres no way I could remember what my password or email was that I used when I first started to play. Man good to see you. I miss the xD sN wars..good times. Now everyone plays Castle Blood...

Now I need to figure out how to download the game on this new computer without having to buy it again..
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Wing

Posted 29 August 2022 - 2:35 am
@daywalker

I play a casual RM every few months. I have 200+ screenshots from 2001-2003 that I can post if you're interested in seeing them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]zMaC

Posted 29 October 2022 - 2:17 pm
Just came back yesterday. Used to play bloods but mainly hero fest, euro, world map. Unfortunately people only play cba now 🤦‍♂️

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 36 out of 36 posts