Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Vote: who is the best Gaia main in 2022?

Vote: who is the best Gaia main in 2022?

Poll: Who is the best Gaia main in 2022?
Furkanthegreat (a.k.a. austro11)
Kvoth (a.k.a. Leto_)
Bombus (a.k.a. Strahssis)
Yoshii
TIGERBOSS____
brbwinning
Tassakly
I_Go_Wonder
Berinjela
The_Smaug
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 25 June 2022 - 3:55 pm by +miko@voobly
Hi all,

Just a funny poll for all Age of Mythology players to enjoy. Who do you guys think is the best Gaia main in 2022? Note that the question states Gaia main, because you have players like __Kimo or NyanRacingCat that can beat a lot of these players in a Gaia mirror match, but they're not Gaia mains.

The nomination criteria were:
1) The player has played actively in 2022 as Gaia, so sadly legends like Zoekt and _Victoria_ could not be included.
2) The player has played Gaia in the majority of their games in either 1v1, TG or both.

I'm sorry if I left anyone out, but these were the players I found in the ladders or which I thought of on the top of my head. In addition there is a 10 entries limit on the Voobly forums. That's why you should take this topic with a grain of salt.

The list is not only good for the poll, because with it people know who to ask if they need advise on how to play Gaia. Let me know if you guys want to see more polls like this. I can make it happen. It would also be nice though if anyone else took the initiative to create a poll like this. Have a blessed weekend all! ;flowers

All the best,

Bombus

NB: If you're on the list, please don't vote for yourself. I voted for Kvoth myself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 25 June 2022 - 10:01 pm by +miko@voobly
Removed by +Bombus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 25 June 2022 - 10:02 pm by +miko@voobly
Removed by +Bombus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Furkanthegreat

Edited 26 June 2022 - 2:06 pm by Furkanthegreat
removed for peace:=)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Removed by +Bombus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Furkanthegreat

Edited 26 June 2022 - 2:07 pm by Furkanthegreat
removed for peace:=)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Removed by +Bombus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bena_S_badji

Posted 25 June 2022 - 5:47 pm
I was expecting to see some legit votings and conclude who deserves the right spot, but sadly it was corrupted by some people trying to bump up their own accounts..., i even had some intentions to do my own polls aswell , but knowing it would be the same outcome..., i don't think so.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_RPG]elus1ve

Posted 25 June 2022 - 7:28 pm
i would say furkan is the best in 1v1 , and kvoth in tg, they got high rr
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 25 June 2022 - 7:34 pm
Hi elus1ve, Thanks for sharing your opinion! I agree with you on that 100%. 1v1 separately Furkan is the best, but TG and 1v1 combined I feel like Kvoth is better overall. That's why I voted Kvoth in the end, but it is a tough choice and determining who is the best overall really depends on how you look at it. What is valued most TG or 1v1 or do both matter? That is the hard question to answer. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 25 June 2022 - 10:12 pm
As you guys can see, I removed some replies from myself. I will address the whole situation in this new reply. Kvoth was the legitimate winner of the poll. We had a troll in this poll, which is very sad. We will not be discouraged by this troll however. We will continue to create topics like this and we will come out on top as a community. I want to thank all serious contributors to this topic and have a blessed evening all! ;good

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts