AOM Titans don't open on voobly

Loobdovski

Posted 15 July 2022 - 12:58 am
I just want to start playing this game again. But the game doesn't open when I try to play on voobly. After I run the diagnostics, it says that everything looks fine. It also says that the problem can be caused by a corrupted game installation or by broken pirated downloads. Any suggestions?? I already tried to reinstall the game. Where can I try to download this game?
Thanks!!!
Attachments:
aaaa.png (file size: 105.41 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 15 July 2022 - 1:25 am
Hi Loobdovski,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems running the game. I will try to help you fix the problem. Does the game run in single player mode when you are not using Voobly? Please check this so we know if the game itself works fine.

Also, make sure you have the latest ESO patch of Age of Mythology Titans installed. If you haven't installed it yet, you can download it here.

If you have done the two things above and you still can't launch the game in Voobly, please check if you are running voobly.exe with administrator privileges. I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. :)

All the best,

Bombus
Link | Reply | Quote
 Loobdovski

Posted 15 July 2022 - 2:28 am
Hi Bombus,
First of all, thanks for helping. I had two versions of the game on my computer. One of them was not downloaded correctly. I must have forgot to unninstall it before download the game again (prettry dumb). I just had to remove the first one. Now it's working fine. But thanks again man!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 July 2022 - 4:40 pm
Glad to hear you got it working. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts