Feedback on Updated 1.6RC and 1.6 game data

[Learning]_QQV

Posted 18 July 2022 - 8:51 pm
Hello,

So far very please with the new update as it has fixed all the major bugs and issues.

But, there are only two minor thhings that I would like to point out.

1. There is no hotkey for Elephant acher in the achery range (by default it is on "Z")

2. There is no hotkey for Bengalis' unit Ratha to switch in b/w mele and ranged (by default it is on "U")

and the 3rd which is not that important Gurjaras civ is missing.

Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Learning]_QQV

Posted 18 July 2022 - 9:04 pm
Hotkey for palisade gate is also missing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Edited 18 July 2022 - 9:31 pm by +pablo@voobly
Quote:
There is no hotkey for Elephant acher in the achery range (by default it is on "Z")
Oversight on my part. It should use the cavalry archer one and I left the unique unit one from when it only belonged to Indians.
Quote:
There is no hotkey for Bengalis' unit Ratha to switch in b/w mele and ranged (by default it is on "U")
The Ratha internally is a Trebuchet, it uses the same "unpack" hotkey. I'll add it in the language file for future versions.
Quote:
Hotkey for palisade gate is also missing.
Not true. You probably don't have a hotkey file with all the entries. See our how to play page.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Learning]_QQV

Posted 18 July 2022 - 9:18 pm
Okay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Learning]_QQV

Edited 18 July 2022 - 9:41 pm by [Learning]_QQV
Everything is fine now. Ratha's are switching b/w mele and ranged.

Just need hotkey for Elephant Archer and could you tell me what is the default hotkey 1.6 is using for pallisade gate as it doesn't show any hotkey either in my hotkey options or when I hover over pallisade gate. I have marked that in black.

[url=][You must login to view link][/url]

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 18 July 2022 - 9:46 pm
Quote:
could you tell me what is the default hotkey 1.6 is using for pallisade gate as it doesn't show any hotkey either in my hotkey options or when I hover over pallisade gate. I have marked that in black.
Your hotkeys file doesn't have that entry, you need one that has it in order to see it and configure it. I recomend you read our how to play page and use the one we provide with the mod.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Learning]_QQV

Posted 19 July 2022 - 1:18 am
Old graphics, updated 1.6Rc, 42 civs dm community is happy. But, still not happy in terms of hotkeys since there hotkeys got reset. Can you send me the link to that page? "I recomend you read our how to play page and use the one we provide with the mod."
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 19 July 2022 - 9:49 am
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts