Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Unable to watch rec games when a player quit in first few minutes

Unable to watch rec games when a player quit in first few minutes

[A4G]Invictus13

Posted 21 July 2022 - 9:33 pm
Hello everyone.
I cant watch any rec game in which game there is a player that quitted in first few minutes. When we have a player that resignes, then a few second later the game just pauses and then it ends the recoed. I have this problem gor long time, but now that i had to watch the Last weeks 2-3 rec games with someone that quitted, i simply could not watch it. Even when someone resign in first 5 secs, the rec game pauses. I also have tried to download the same game from other players and it did me the same thing,it pauses. I watch many rec games to see tactics and i assure u that this happen only when we have an early resign in the game and then cannot watch it. Is there any solution for this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 22 July 2022 - 7:28 am
Watch the game with exact same mod and patch as the game was played...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]Invictus13

Posted 22 July 2022 - 6:10 pm
As i said to the post... I have watched a lot of rec games.. So i know that i have to see it with exact mode and patch. The problem occurs in games when someone resign or drop in first minutes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 23 July 2022 - 1:14 pm
Could you please provide a match link to recordings with the said problems?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]Invictus13

Posted 23 July 2022 - 11:22 pm
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/25008480
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 23 July 2022 - 11:59 pm
Confirmed, all the recorded games are damaged. not a single recording with a Trust Level of 100%. Weird.

Does this affect all LN games or just this one?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]Invictus13

Posted 24 July 2022 - 8:18 am
Thank you that u spend time to see this problem. I have more links if u want. This happen only in games that someone drop-resign in first few minutes. The ratio i would say is 50% to can see rec or not in these cases.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts