Hi folks,

I've walked quite a few friends through installing Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, the Expanding Fronts mod (which recently had Voobly support added), and Voobly itself. It works great for all but one of them! The one in question actually was the first to get it working but hadn't played in a while, which I think could be important for later.

Basically what's happening is when we get through the lobby and into the match itself, about ten seconds in we're both kicked out for "cheating". I know it's not cheating because both of us have bog-standard installations and it's worked well for my other friends. At this rate we're banned for three days, which is fine, because it probably wouldn't be useful to be in-game until it's resolved.

I turned off the anti-cheat feature and it seems to turn off the mod itself, so that's a no-go.

My suspicion is that because this friend has an older version of the game, the mod, and Voobly, maybe something didn't update correctly and the client is reading a modified file and interpreting that as cheating. I don't know for sure, though, and I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.