Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > AOM + Titans Tornado power makes the game go out of sync

AOM + Titans Tornado power makes the game go out of sync

WhatAbout

Edited 31 July 2022 - 10:13 am by WhatAbout
When ever i or someone else in game uses tornado god power the game will instantly go out of sync, anyone know how to fix this bug?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 31 July 2022 - 11:58 am
Hi WhatAbout,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. Does Tornado always out of sync the game for you or does it happen just once in a while? If Tornado always out of syncs the game for you, it means that there may be something wrong with your game installation. In that case you want to do a reinstall with the official CD.

Tornado has been a buggy god power from the start and it is mostly fine these days, although once in a while an out of sync will still happen. This is "normal". I hope this helps.

All the best,

Bombus
Link | Reply | Quote
 WhatAbout

Posted 31 July 2022 - 2:04 pm
I would say that in 9 out of 10 games the game will OOS as soon as someone uses tornado.

I have tried reinstalling the game several times, i even got different installations but to no avail.
I used to have a legit Gold edition, the one where u got AOM and Titans in a package, but ive got to admit that im using a pirated version right now, cant find the CD's, (Well they are somewhere in the basement), could this be the cause of it?

But i do remeber that in the old days, playing vanilla on eso servers, the same would happen. (Those days i used the original CD)

Besides i have done some research my self on the topic, some say that it is because of im on a nordic version of windows that it happens; se here: [You must login to view link]

But i thought maybe someone had found a solution for it? And even though they speak about me being a windows with nordic settings, i actually got english language set, so.. its wired...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 31 July 2022 - 2:39 pm
It should be a rare bug and not that common, so probably there is something wrong with your Age of Mythology installation then. We don't officially support pirated versions of the game, so my recommendation would be to use the original CD or an ISO of the original CD. Pirated versions often bring all sorts of problems with them.

Changing the language setting to English may be worth a try, but I don't know if it will solve your problem.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts