Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > Scenario Design > Scenario Design Questions > All the civs starting with the same resources in my designed scenario

All the civs starting with the same resources in my designed scenario

ekaraj

Posted 11 August 2022 - 11:26 am
But the scenario is crashing the game window also now as soon as I put it from the list. There are many problems. Do these go out of sync even I change while I play it on single player mode and put the modified one in front of players while multiplayer game
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekaraj

Posted 11 August 2022 - 11:27 am
But the scenario is crashing the game window also now as soon as I put it from the list. There are many problems. Do these go out of sync even I change while I play it on single player mode and put the modified one in front of players while multiplayer game
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekaraj

Posted 11 August 2022 - 11:29 am
sorry didn't see the comment was posted already because of the second window extension due to the full list. So by mistake double commented. Please excuse me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekaraj

Posted 11 August 2022 - 11:40 am
I am getting a lot of crashes!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekaraj

Posted 11 August 2022 - 11:43 am
1.6vRC not at all running scenario in multiplayer mode. It just pops out closing the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 11 August 2022 - 1:11 pm
Are you trying with or without Global queue?
Have you modified the game data? That can lead to several problems
If it worked before, maybe you programmed something inconsistent that makes the game crash.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 11 August 2022 - 1:35 pm
Is Global Queue must and should I have deleted and reinstalled the whole game, patches and mods twice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 11 August 2022 - 2:04 pm
even with and without global queue it is getting crashed.
Attachments:
Capture4.PNG (file size: 120.59 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 11 August 2022 - 5:16 pm
You must have an error in the scenario, then.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 11 August 2022 - 5:20 pm
No, Please see though my problem, it works with the untouched part of civs that I didnt edit. But for the civs I edited like huns, persians etc., its getting out of sync
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 11 August 2022 - 5:25 pm
You are utmost pleased to stay for a few minutes if possible
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 11 August 2022 - 5:42 pm
If you used AGE to edit the .dat file of the game and are not sharing that with others, that's likely what's causing the problem.
Regardless, you shouldn't have to modify the code of the game for just a scenario, that would require creating a whole data mod just for it and it would be too complex to use.
If you have left the .dat untouched and are only creating an .scx file, the problem can likely be in some of the triggers you have added. I have very little knowledge of scenario editor so I can not help you, the only thing I can say is to retrace your additions and debug the scenario.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 11 August 2022 - 5:46 pm
No, what you said is clear to me. But I have uninstalled everything and created just one simple scenario, and made once and all AGE editions and left them untouched. And the scenario is running well for the civs unaltered by AGE and altered civs if picked for game, the game is getting out of sync
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 11 August 2022 - 8:48 pm
So you are modifying the .dat file, right?
Are you sharing that as well with other players?
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 12 August 2022 - 10:35 am
I mean I share it not directly, but while launching the game, the pc automatically transfers my map do I still need to give the .dat file to others like via discord????

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 46 posts