The game is getting out of sync after once started

ekaraj

Posted 11 August 2022 - 8:05 am
I have just created a scenario of nomad on single player mode and ran in it in multiplayer. The map is transferred but got out when started. And it gives a message out of sync detected
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 11 August 2022 - 4:37 pm
Hi ekaraj,

Try sending a friend the map through Discord, Skype or e-mail etc. and then test it. It is possible that the file got corrupted during transfer. If it still doesn't work using after trying this, you know the problem may be in the map itself.

All the best,

Bombus
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 13 August 2022 - 5:12 am
The problem is I have been using AGE editor and after a course of period playing games besides the number of attempts I failed to run. The problem is getting increased and the normal map played in other rooms is also getting out of sync. And the men are getting controversies with my issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 August 2022 - 1:59 pm
Please make sure, that the scenario you created is working in single player mode, before attempting to play it online. Also, when making changes to any .dat files, you must supply the changes as game mod in our workshop.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 13 August 2022 - 3:00 pm
could you please describe it in elaborate. what am I needed to do to .dat file and how to do with mod and workshop?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 August 2022 - 3:32 pm
Just download a data mod from our workshop, look at the folder structure and then simply create a new mod and upload the modified dat files in the folder structure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 13 August 2022 - 7:28 pm
so there must be no two .dat files original and modified at the same place. So should I delete the modified in the original folder after pasting? And could I double time install the same mod and rename? and in the Double or duplicate folder should I replace the .dat file with modified? Is that it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 mystic1258

Posted 13 August 2022 - 7:52 pm
Or Can I create a duplicate folder first and modify it directly and put it solely for that one map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 August 2022 - 9:40 pm
Please also do not create multiple threads or post in other threads to address the same problem.

Pancrol has already explained this to you. Please use the Advanced Genie Editor to get the information you need, then fork an existing game mod in our workshop and make your changes. You must do your own tests and research.

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/346943
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 August 2022 - 9:41 pm
This is not a technical problem, please post in your original thread which was linked above.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts