Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Why can't MS player at least watch NPL matches!

Why can't MS player at least watch NPL matches!

christian15

Posted 12 December 2022 - 4:39 pm
Its alright that MS players could not play in NPL. But I hope they could at least watch NPL matches and learn from their mistakes. Learning never stops! I propose we need to have a spectator pass!But please give me a reasonable reply at least.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 12 December 2022 - 6:43 pm
I propose we need to have a spectator pass!

You learn nothing from spectating games in the new player lobby.

Better spectate the games in MS lobby. We all have a pass for spectating in the MS lobby :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 JordanHanse

Posted 13 December 2022 - 7:38 am
i think so too, should have spectator mode, i have played many genres and all have spectator mode so let's review it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 christian15

Posted 13 December 2022 - 9:58 am
Thanks a lot, Jordan! Learning from spectating in MS Lobby is like only knowing the unknown and know not what is the flaw. It is like learning from the flawless as the MS players are already trained, not that they do not make any mistakes but from the aspect of a person who is learning, MS players are nearly 90% good at playing It can be considered flawless.

But as of NPL, there will be lot of new players and lot of mistakes and also we can compare both the MS games and NPL games and could know the best tactics.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 13 December 2022 - 2:57 pm by +chris@voobly
This is your 8th thread if I remember correctly. So let me repeat what I already stated: we are not going to open NPL for MS. Stop asking for it.

Link | Reply | Quote
 christian15

Posted 13 December 2022 - 4:11 pm
This is just a general discussion. No one is demanding. I am just trying to know the public opinion about spectating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 30 December 2022 - 7:23 pm
Its alright that MS players could not play in NPL. But I hope they could at least watch NPL matches and learn from their mistakes. Learning never stops! I propose we need to have a spectator pass!But please give me a reasonable reply at least.

I second this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emerson167

Posted 3 January 2023 - 10:28 am
Thank you Exolot, for an absolutely unbiased review.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts