Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Looking for a friend (don't laugh at me!)

Looking for a friend (don't laugh at me!)

Elypsee

Edited 3 January 2023 - 9:35 pm by Elypsee
Hey!

I used to play Age of Mythology: Titans with my brother a lot when I was younger. We enjoyed 1v1 matches and worked hard to perfect our build order. I miss the game a lot, but unfortunately my brother can no longer play. I'm looking for someone to play with on Discord, and to improve our skills together through 1v1 matches.

It's important that you have good English skills. If you're interested, please let me know. My highest rating on Voobly was around 1550.

Discord: #Jubbly2013
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Mike_

Posted 5 January 2023 - 8:15 pm
HI

HI

HI
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 6 January 2023 - 12:45 pm
hi elypsee,

gl finding someone to practice with, anyways there is a lot of aoe2 discord groups where you can find many teammates.

i also suggest you to join in some english clan, and practive within the clan with teammates.

cheers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 7 January 2023 - 5:17 pm
Hi Elypsee,

Welcome back to the Age of Mythology community. I'm sure you will be able to find some friends to play with. We also have a build orders sharing thread that you may find interesting: https://voobly.com/forum/thread/345956 Good luck and have fun! ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts