CBA HERO v18

+[MM]jason

Posted 27 January 2023 - 12:43 pm
I have plenty of ideas as I posted some maps but if you are stuck on the cba idea then you are part of the problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 27 January 2023 - 2:19 pm
Jason there were many attempts to create and make other maps popular, people wasted 2-3 years of their life working on some map that got played maybe 3-4 times, you are not the first one saying or doing it.

Now let the people pick, you can’t force people to stop playing cbs just because you don’t like the map, thankfully people still have a freewill, this is a cba hero don’t think will bring you anything to whine in here, contribute or move on.

As for the new version my only suggestions would be limiting bbt to something like 30, adding double spawn herald and gk after certain amount of kills, maybe add saboteurs and change some civs cage and imp like others mentioned above me
Link | Reply | Quote
 %Coles

Posted 27 January 2023 - 2:28 pm
Emir wrote:
Was thinking about giving TT Tracking (+2 line of sight ) won't get trapped by spain mong and maya and +1 arch armor

also limiting bbts to avoid bbt spam ..
toughts ?

Agree with Teuton extra line of sight, maybe you can ask some other players' opinions to decide whether +1 or +2. With the idea of limiting bbts, I'm still not agreeing towards it, I think maybe the current state seems fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 %Coles

Posted 27 January 2023 - 2:35 pm
Checking wrote:
As for the new version my only suggestions would be limiting bbt to something like 30, adding double spawn herald and gk after certain amount of kills, maybe add saboteurs and change some civs cage and imp like others mentioned above me

I don't think adding sabs will be a good idea since the map will probably end up similar to Herofest or Pathblood.

Extra towers don't really promote camping, if in case some people think it might. To camp in one's own base you just need 10-15 towers at max.

Long-GK/SGK games are a part of CBA Hero and have always been played with more towers, it is not really a never-ending game and also fun for those who enjoy it, so I still think bbts should remain as they are.

Guys what I'm just trying to say is please just add balance to the game not change the whole map to something else, CBA Hero will be forever lost if massive unwanted changes are brought to the map. Most of you guys trying to promote additions on the map instead of trying to suggest updates/fixes for the downsides of some civilizations to give them a fair chance at gameplay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Edited 27 January 2023 - 3:58 pm by [XceL]Donnie
add an ingame mechanism that ranks civs based on strength for example
saracens +25
span +20
mongol +15
turk +12
pers +10

etc etc
and then give the team with worse civ some bonus to reduce the unfairness of the match up

lets say
team 1
saracens (+25)
persians (+10)
turks (+12)
celts (0)

team 2
goth (0)
aztec (0)
vik (0)
mongols (+15)

net rating difference
0-10 = leave it as it
10-25 = give 1 player on team w/ weaker civs archer of the eye from the start
25-50 = give 1 player archer of the eyes + give another player vil from start

just an idea but would make games more fair

rather then a generic point system for civs like spain +10 aztecs +1
it would be better to check general stuff like
if one team has goths, other team is all archers
or if one team is all melee units (harder to raze maybe)
or maybe a combo of both
brit, spain, sara, pers, turk, maya, japs, china, are all probably top civs so they count as 10 points
but civs like byz and goths could go either way
if enemy team has no melee units then byz is ranked as 6 but if the enemy is full inf then they are 10
if enemy team has no archers goth is 6 if full archers goth is 10+
can do the same with civs like sara
if enemy has tuetons, then sara is only 8 instead of 10
for persians if enemy has sara then they are only 8

team with lower points should either be given free bonus kills at start or need fewer kills until hero
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 27 January 2023 - 4:20 pm
Pick what cha hero? Or a game of cba hero? Oh the another game room cba hero.
We all know the real issue is when you put a rating system on when the fundamental map is broken.
Anyway that’s my 2 cents worth, I will not contribute, but good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 27 January 2023 - 4:37 pm
+[MM]jason wrote:
Pick what cha hero? Or a game of cba hero? Oh the another game room cba hero.
We all know the real issue is when you put a rating system on when the fundamental map is broken.
Anyway that’s my 2 cents worth, I will not contribute, but good luck.
chill out bro i want a new map too and hope if there was another rooms for maps like u posted earlier but i m just trying to make the most active map in looby more balanced that all
it sad to hear that you not going to contribute..also thanks for wishing us the good luck
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ wZ]_Jarvis

Posted 27 January 2023 - 8:24 pm
balance the spawn villager, a max numer of villagers like cba 20-30 is ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hiijacker

Edited 27 January 2023 - 9:33 pm by Hiijacker
for me the map is kinda perfect but some noobs want everything easy for them! and doesnt want to learn, regardless.
mongs and byz 3 razes to get vills!! thats pretty hard nearly impossible if you are making a fair map, byz isnt that powerful great civ that everyone think its, weak vs gunners and mamus mangudai,wagons,very weak vs elephants, increase imp kills to 650 is both bad and unfair, byz is only good vs infintry and weak vs walls n gates its tottaly suitable with 2 razes to get vills, and for China there is nothing making this civ strong but its early cage, its slow civ, weak vs goth, normal range, weak also vs most of range civs, and it imps at 500 to balance its fast cage, the civ is perfectly fine with everything, franks should be cage at 200-250 if you are willing to make some use of it, turks civ has no anti, like goth vs mongs or sara vs tt, gunners deals with all civs which makes sense why they imp with high kills, decreasing turks imp to 650 making a new glitched over powered civ, where sara does have anti which is tt, dont think its a good idea to increase its imp kills by 50, you should also be considering increasing goth's spawn by 1 sec or 2,
good luck ahoya
Link | Reply | Quote
 hakpl

Posted 27 January 2023 - 9:57 pm
Hiijacker wrote:
for me the map is kinda perfect but some noobs want everything easy for them! and doesnt want to learn, regardless.
mongs and byz 3 razes to get vills!! thats pretty hard nearly impossible if you are making a fair map, byz isnt that powerful great civ that everyone think its, weak vs gunners and mamus mangudai,wagons,very weak vs elephants, increase imp kills to 650 is both bad and unfair, byz is only good vs infintry and weak vs walls n gates its tottaly suitable with 2 razes to get vills, and for China there is nothing making this civ strong but its early cage, its slow civ, weak vs goth, normal range, weak also vs most of range civs, and it imps at 500 to balance its fast cage, the civ is perfectly fine with everything, franks should be cage at 200-250 if you are willing to make some use of it, turks civ has no anti, like goth vs mongs or sara vs tt, gunners deals with all civs which makes sense why they imp with high kills, decreasing turks imp to 650 making a new glitched over powered civ, where sara does have anti which is tt, dont think its a good idea to increase its imp kills by 50, you should also be considering increasing goth's spawn by 1 sec or 2,
good luck ahoya
Well said, OP is 1600 he doesn't understand most of the stuff.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 27 January 2023 - 10:08 pm
Rating shouldn't matter if they're genuinely trying to make the game more balanced. And also, taking suggestions and feedback from the community gives them very helpful insight on what to fix, and keep fixing if it wasn't right the first couple of times.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 28 January 2023 - 10:59 am by Emir
hakpl wrote:
Well said, OP is 1600 he doesn't understand most of the stuff.
Bek you were already trolling in whatssap group isn't that enough ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 28 January 2023 - 10:59 am
Hiijacker wrote:
good luck ahoya
thanks for the feedback akhoya
i will think again about it
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 28 January 2023 - 11:07 am
Let me know if you need help with techs or units ID from the game files.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 28 January 2023 - 11:22 am
balance the spawn villager, a max numer of villagers like cba 20-30 is ok
nice idea

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 53 posts