CBA HERO tourney

Poll: Which of the following CBA HERO Touranments interest you?
1-Mirror (2v2/3v3/4v4) - Depends On players - / 1 Day Tournament
2-Mirror (2v2/3v3/4v4) / Several days Tournament
3-Fixed Civs (2v2/3v3/4v4)/ 1 Day Tournament
4-Fixed Civs (2v2/3v3/4v4) / Several days Tournament
5-CBA HERO LEAGUE
 [ X ]Eby

Posted 9 February 2023 - 1:11 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
The question is, what you are going to do, when you have missing spots during a tournament. It makes more sense, adding additional players, rather than giving someone an "admin win" without playing. Right?

Now i can get an idea why CS is dead rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 9 February 2023 - 10:49 am
[ X ]Eby wrote:
Eby why you complaining about adding players , you literally lost before that happen
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]Eby

Posted 9 February 2023 - 10:53 am
Emir wrote:
Eby why you complaining about adding players , you literally lost before that happen

You talking about win/lose im talking about how tourney went and its lame excuses. And i do know how you got #3 in that tourney. You better stfu please!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 February 2023 - 10:54 am
[ X ]Eby wrote:
I have watched some of the RCB matches you guys were playing. Certain people's behavior are -- well -- "remarkable" and you are one of them, Mister. If you want my full attention, then keep getting on my nerves. =)

I think you got the message.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 February 2023 - 11:01 am
[ X ]Eby wrote:
You talking about win/lose im talking about how tourney went and its lame excuses. And i do know how you got #3 in that tourney. You better stfu please!

https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/cofc#Harassmentinappropriate_language_
Quote:
Threatening or harassing tournament hosts, [You must login to view link] Member Pluses, [You must login to view link] Community Managers, and [You must login to view link] employees is prohibited and can result in immediate termination of your [You must login to view link] account.

https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/cofc#Conflicting_Interests
Quote:
  • Please do not interfere in another host’s tournament regardless of your current account.
  • If you disagree with how a tournament is being hosted, do not approach a host during a tournament, neither in the lobby or in a game room. If you want to speak to them about what you feel is incorrect, take it private, after their tournament and do so with consideration and respect.
  • If you see a host that appears to be having problems, ask them if they would like help. If they decline, accept it.
  • Regardless of your expertise and how you feel 'it' should be done, everyone is an individual and each individual has their own method of hosting. It is their tournament and everyone hosts to the best of their ability.
  • Do not put final decisions of a host during their tournament in question, it is disrespectful and bear in mind that all individuals in the [You must login to view link] community must be treated with dignity and respect.
  • A display of interference and disrespect shown to a host while they are hosting their tournament will result in a warning. Two or three strikes (depending on gravity) lead to expulsion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mitrovic

Edited 9 February 2023 - 11:10 am by Mitrovic
EBY and his drama
You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 hufds

Posted 9 February 2023 - 11:21 am
no chance for the noobs in mirror tourneys
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]Eby

Posted 9 February 2023 - 2:45 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
I have watched some of the RCB matches you guys were playing. Certain people's behavior are -- well -- "remarkable" and you are one of them, Mister. If you want my full attention, then keep getting on my nerves. =)

Ofcourse I am one amough them, i dont know where this conversation is going now. And the least you could do is ban me rofl. Keep supporting kids who earning hatred from old people. I hope you will understand why CS is dead soon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Edited 9 February 2023 - 3:00 pm by Checking
So you mind because they added a player in a tourney that needed players to keep going? You are so wrong on this, CS is dying not because people trying to help it up and giving something to the community instead it’s dying because it seems people in CS missing common sense and instead of supporting people helping the community they can only bash and hate on them. I know most of the rcb community are a bunch of low iq toxic people, don’t try to imitate them you are better.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]Eby

Posted 9 February 2023 - 3:09 pm
Checking wrote:
So you mind because they added a player in a tourney that needed players to keep going?

You know where it leads to?
smurf started playing for more than one team. I mean one player smurf to play in other team. You think its fair in a tournament? All I am trying to tell is to assist him with some other experienced hosts. And the way he talks " My tourney my rules, you cant say any thing" ....... IDK.

And I am not trying to imitate like RCB people. I know it will be hard for you to let your host down, but think about it. I am not against him just for the record.

I am nocking off this converstation from now.
Cheers!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 9 February 2023 - 3:37 pm by Emir
[ X ]Eby wrote:
You know where it leads to?
smurf started playing for more than one team. I mean one player smurf to play in other team. You think its fair in a tournament? All I am trying to tell is to assist him with some other experienced hosts. And the way he talks " My tourney my rules, you cant say any thing" ....... IDK.

And I am not trying to imitate like RCB people. I know it will be hard for you to let your host down, but think about it. I am not against him just for the record.

I am nocking off this converstation from now.
Cheers!
looool i never told you you can't say anything .. i remember i said my tourney my rules which is my right to say ..
but you never tried to assist or asked me to give help
and i challenge you to prove me wrong ..!
+stop it please.. you ruining the thread with your toxicity .. don't be kid . i assume that you are grown man
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 9 February 2023 - 3:39 pm
[ X ]Eby wrote:
Ofcourse I am one amough them
[ X ]Eby wrote:
Keep supporting kids who earning hatred from old people
we can see who is the real kid now
Link | Reply | Quote
 Briton__

Edited 9 February 2023 - 3:45 pm by Briton__

Thank goodness I have friends from India or I would have taken a bad look at them
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Edited 10 February 2023 - 5:40 am by [7th]SaitoHajime
+chris@voobly wrote:

ME->;poke <- Chris
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 10 February 2023 - 10:55 am
;stern @ everyone here ,
talk like defla, play like awten and 14 its RCB Time

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 43 posts