My hotkeys are gone

Timojin

Posted 26 February 2023 - 9:52 pm
i went to play today and all my hotkeys are gone
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 27 February 2023 - 1:42 pm
First solution:

Go to your game folder and copy the hotkeys and profile information files (those with the .hki and .nfz extension) and paste them in: /Voobly Mods/AoC/Data Mods/x, where the "x" stands for to the mod with which you have hotkey problems. There you will notice that each Mod has a different folder and in some cases, different hotkey files that differ from the original ones and hence your problem.

Second solution:

1) Create a room and select the *WololoKingdoms mod or whatever mod you notice your hotkeys don't work with* with Patch v1.5 RC.

2) Then activate the "Single Player Menu"

3) The main game window should open. Go to options and configure the hotkeys to your liking.

4) Disable the "Single Player Menu" and try to use them in a normal game.

Note: with the first solution we simply copy and paste, with the second we will only modify one Mod of choice (the one configured in the room), but if you only alternate between two Mods, perhaps this is the most practical since you will be able to configure ALL hotkeys and not just the ones that match the game. Keep in mind that in some mods there are more units, buildings, etc. and the amount of hotkeys are more.

Finished that, everything should work correctly.

Please tell us how it went.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts