ANTI DELETER FOR NOOBS DESIGN

[I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 9 March 2023 - 1:32 pm
Hello Guys, I Have a Sceario =V=Desert blood and now im working in V2. I want to Add system ANTI_ DELETE but i dont know how i do it !

1#) AOK trigger Studio, when i Open my scenario I see my Triggers ok.
You must login into Voobly to view image

BUT, HOW I IMPUT THE CODE below in AOK trigger Studio ? is it the best code Anti-delete ?
Code:
Trigger: Raze-counter Starts: ON Looping: YES Condition: Accumulate Attribute: 1 Razing Effect: Tribute: 1 Razing from Player to GAIA Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Razed Then a trigger to deactivate the Building Deleted trigger if it was razed: Trigger: Building Razed Starts: OFF Looping: NO Condition: Timer: 2 Effect: Deactivate Trigger: Building Deleted This trigger activates the delete-detection trigger: Trigger: Building Lost Starts: ON Looping: NO Condition: Destroy Object: Desired Object Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Deleted If the building was deleted, this trigger will fire: Trigger: Building Deleted Starts: OFF Looping: NO Condition: Timer: 4 Effect: Punishment for Deleting building Instead of "Destroy Object" you can use "Own Fewer Objects". This means you can have a "looping" delete-detection when. For example: Trigger: Building Lost Starts: OFF Looping: NO Condition: Own Fewer Objects: 0 The Accursed Tower (Let's say you start with only 1 tower) Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Deleted Effect: Activate Trigger: Re-activate Building Lost Trigger: Re-activate Building Lost Starts: ON Looping: OFF Condition: Own Objects: 1 The Accursed Tower Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Lost
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 March 2023 - 5:01 pm
You could copy it from CBA Hero for example, simply have a look at the Anti-Delete triggers on that map and how it was implemented. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 9 March 2023 - 5:42 pm
tks for try Help, but still too Hard for me, in CBA Hero is very complex for me.

Somebody have a scenario for example very clean for download ? only one tower with anti-delete system, and when i delete the tower kill all units in the map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 March 2023 - 5:54 pm
Code:
Trigger: Raze-counter Starts: ON Looping: YES Condition: Accumulate Attribute: 1 Razing Effect: Tribute: 1 Razing from Player to GAIA Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Razed Then a trigger to deactivate the Building Deleted trigger if it was razed: Trigger: Building Razed Starts: OFF Looping: NO Condition: Timer: 2 Effect: Deactivate Trigger: Building Deleted This trigger activates the delete-detection trigger: Trigger: Building Lost Starts: ON Looping: NO Condition: Destroy Object: Desired Object Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Deleted If the building was deleted, this trigger will fire: Trigger: Building Deleted Starts: OFF Looping: NO Condition: Timer: 4 Effect: Punishment for Deleting building Instead of "Destroy Object" you can use "Own Fewer Objects". This means you can have a "looping" delete-detection when. For example: Trigger: Building Lost Starts: OFF Looping: NO Condition: Own Fewer Objects: 0 The Accursed Tower (Let's say you start with only 1 tower) Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Deleted Effect: Activate Trigger: Re-activate Building Lost Trigger: Re-activate Building Lost Starts: ON Looping: OFF Condition: Own Objects: 1 The Accursed Tower Effect: Activate Trigger: Building Lost

You should create those triggers using the in Game scenario editor and see if that works. Then use Trigger Studio to duplicate and deploy the triggers for other players and buildings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 9 March 2023 - 7:11 pm
really I tryed ! but dont work
when i delete or when PLayer 2 destruction my gate produces the same effect.

Somebody have a scenario for example very clean for download ? only one tower with anti-delete system, and when i delete the tower kill all units in the map.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 9 March 2023 - 11:45 pm
tks for try Help, but still too Hard for me, in CBA Hero is very complex for me.

OK From What i understood you wanna put anti delete system in your map so whoever delete the bbt get booted.
right ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 10 March 2023 - 12:45 am by Emir
Hi again
i found the way but it very very long " Way longer Than CBA hero Anti delete triggers"

the good news is i will do it for you mate and then i will send you the map :)

before i start: you wanna add the anti delete system only on THE BBTS
or Gates too ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 10 March 2023 - 12:49 am
wowwwwwwwww
I only need the systen for this 6 bbt..... or all bbt whatever is easier.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 10 March 2023 - 12:49 am
scenario =v= desert blood
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 10 March 2023 - 1:09 am by Emir
wowwwwwwwww
I only need the systen for this 6 bbt..... or all bbt whatever is easier.

i finished p1 bbts ' i did it for all bbts "

your map will be ready soon " like after 6-7 hrs " because it 1;30 am here and i will finish it after i wake up :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 10 March 2023 - 1:12 am
+Emiirr you are an angel... GN
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 10 March 2023 - 2:58 am by +[MM]jason
There is a method to disable deleting using patch 1.5 and above.
Create a trigger in the stock editor.
Create an effect Display Instructions.
Timer has to be "99999"
Number has to "9"
To disable deletion of Towers add the line "up-effect 0,0,952,54,64,1"
To disable deletion of Gates add the line "up-effect 0,0,939,54,64,1"
To disable deletion of most other buildings add the line "up-effect 0,0,903,54,64,1"
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 10 March 2023 - 11:39 am
why does p3 has only 12 bbt while there are 13 for other players " p1-p2-p4"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]SauIzOn

Posted 10 March 2023 - 11:54 am
Erros detected ;sadblush it is New for me ... but always I hate play With color 3 rssass
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 10 March 2023 - 12:30 pm by Emir
Erros detected ;sadblush it is New for me ... but always I hate play With color 3 rssass

No problem :) i fixed it

And your map is Ready!
1- i Added a bbt to p3
2- i added the Anti delete BBTS to all 4 players

if some one delete one of his bbts = His pyramid will be killed

Download it From here : [You must login to view link]

Also if you needed Any help .. don't think twice to come and ask me :)

Enjoy ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 27 posts